**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop underestimating the full Quantum Trinity

13»

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Marri_2 said:

I will underestimate as I please, thank you.

Besides, no Ghost, no wasp, so what do I care?

So you're saying that you'll underestimate something even though you don't know nothing about it... This is society people. Mass manipulation of the crowds that lack opinions and trust to whatever they see on the television.
    No, I know perfectly well what they are capable of. My point was that your OP is a command and that people are free to do as they please.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

People don't use antman. They use the hood instead. Antman gives Ghost 25% attack for each buff on her. That's a lot of damage, believe me the difference is huge. Plus, you can easily slip Nick Fury in and have 3 evade charges. Hood synergy is niche. Antman synergy is a must have, always.
    Disclaimer: if you already use antman then this post isn't for you necessairly.

first of all hood synergy is not niche at all. hood synergy is the most valuable, versatile and best if the quantum synergies. you take no damage while phasing allowing you to deal with the most annoying of power gain nodes. also tank any sp3 in the game, and finally take no damage from those pesky passive dot debuffs like voids or dormamu or a dozen other fun and interactive abilities. hood synergy is the most versatile of the 3. i mean im no expert, just got top 5 aq and aw for oh........since aw seasons started and map6 came out. just sayin you dont get war elite 10/12 seasons by not knowing your champions synergies....
  • dhung430dhung430 Posts: 1
    Yes, Ghost loses some damage potential without AM. But if you play her with suicides (I do), then being able to phase out of recoil damage with the Hood synergy is more valuable to me to me than the extra % damage. Also want to clarify that without Hood, Ghost can phase to avoid only basic attacks and most specials. With Hood she takes NO damage while phasing - including recoil, opponent's sp3, degen from both abilities and nodes (no retreat/close encounters), magik's limbo, void's debuffs, etc etc etc. I would take that utility any day of the week over a little boost in damage.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited October 2019
    @RazorDevil you still haven’t gotten back to that NF synergy vs Korg. That matchup is the reason i’d never use that synergy with ghost