**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Howard applies permanent Molecular Armors

As stated, Howard the Duck applies a permanent armor instead of the Iso-Loader passive for Iron Man Infinity War after the special 1.

As you can see in these screen caps, the armor passives have no timers and are a result of Howard's special one. When IMIW was below 15% health and his passives expired, the Howard placed armors behaved as the Molecular Armors, therefore it is not a visual bug.

Comments

• SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    It's also worth mentioning that the second screencap was taken a few moments after I tanked a special 3, IMIW did not apply a plasma passive. Thought it was worth mentiong because this match-up was fairly confusing.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Here’s a video showing it in action. The iso loader effects from HTD’s special 1 are counting as armor up effects for imiw, when 4 effects are placed on IMIW he uses them to auto block howard multiple times; this is easily evidenced near the end of the fight.

Video
    https://youtu.be/Ccnayzbf_qU
  • Hey there, we're passing this along to the rest of the team. Do any of those who reported this remember the modes they were in when they had this issue occur?
    The video i provided was a duel.
    I just realized the previous video clipped the end of the fight where imiw auto blocked multiple times using the iso loader effects from HtD. The last iso loader effect is placed at ~1:52 and IMIW proceeds to auto block all attacks after that, (well except the intercepts because intercepts appear to ignore auto block ;))

Here’s the full version. This is a duel on an iPad Pro, iPadOS 13.1.3, WiFi latest game version.
    https://youtu.be/wLS7gmT4ARY
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I was in Versus Arena when I found this.
  • I just realized the previous video clipped the end of the fight where imiw auto blocked multiple times using the iso loader effects from HtD. The last iso loader effect is placed at ~1:52 and IMIW proceeds to auto block all attacks after that, (well except the intercepts because intercepts appear to ignore auto block ;))

Here’s the full version. This is a duel on an iPad Pro, iPadOS 13.1.3, WiFi latest game version.
    https://youtu.be/wLS7gmT4ARY

Really appreciate you taking the time to share the extra video. The team is looking into this further and we'll let everyone know here once we have updates to share.