**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which version of Vision is better?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
There are two versions of vision in the game... The Og vision and the age of Ultron vision. I have the Age of Ultron vision as a 4 star and I enjoy using him. Which version of Vision do you all like in the game? I thought of making this poll since I am unsure which version is better.

Which version of Vision is better? 71 votes

OG Vision
76%
SnakeEyes69VceeSIlverProfessorKDoggg2017SpeedbumpJwallace25TerraAlex13369MagrailothosHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSTwmRG0311WorknprogressSaransh245Ingi_Freyr1975DarthPhalMitriaxThi101Colonaut123 54 votes
Vision(Age of Ultron)
23%
Timone147SaiyanGuillermoPiLajesЗАКСОЛИНSpiderCoolsCupidLordRaymond3LoctiteSuperGlueFred_JoeityMuhammed123321Woody15Capn_DanteTimeGenesisMoNsTeR_804IronGladiator22Dfraga71388Duffman98 17 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    OG Vision
    Midnite93 said:

Both visions are useful but I'd say og vision tops as he is a 5* while aou vision is only a 4*

I wish they release the AOU vision as a 5 star as well maybe they may if Wanda and Vision show is released
    Agreed. Kinda baffles me how aou vision isnt available as a 5&6* he's not exactly game breaking
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Vision(Age of Ultron)
    Personally I like AoU a bit better since his playstyle is a bit more active
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    OG Vision
    The power control on OG is far superior to AoU. Which is exactly why Kabam has marketed him.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Vision(Age of Ultron)

The power control on OG is far superior to AoU. Which is exactly why Kabam has marketed him.

That's only at the start of the fight. Qhen you get into it. AOU is much better as you can keep rolling over and over none stop. OG has you on a timer so you'll still have to play a certain way till his power gain kicks in.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    OG Vision
    OG Vision is a sprinter while Vision AoU is a marathon runner. I would say none is truly better than the other, but based on stats OG Vision has the edge.
  • OG vision. Nosferatu was cool and all though
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    OG Vision
    OG Viz is one of my top champs, r4 sig 200. He is the answer to so many fights. But I do agree that sometimes his power gain is so fast that you miss your sp2. Interesting discussion. Now I want AoU as a 5 star.