**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion is always on your team no matter what

Comments

• PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Iceman, Blade, GR for 3 fixed spots be it a story quest or aw.,
    Red Hulk gets the 4th spot and the 5th one is the placeholder for - Domino, Hyperion, Proxima, Annihilus & VTD....
  • Killmonger
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Aryl said:

@Terra I don't get the picture.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about @Hamin
    He gave me permission.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Venom, to scratch all those tickling and itching spidey senses.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Nick fury 4* 5/50. He gives me a lot of confidence if I merge him with quake
  • K9ButtK9Butt Posts: 16
    Can I say a triad?
    5/65 Thing, 6*r2 Torch, 5/65 Champion
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    My 5* Domino and Rhulk go with me wherever I quest!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Gotta be stark Spidey and omega red for their utility
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost I love playing her and she's so fun and good
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Angela, the love of my life
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Don’t really see how people disagree with me if I always take Omega Red but sure. Go off.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Stark Spider-Man and blade.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Gladiator Hulk
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Corvus and Omega Red
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    None really but the ones I carry most are Quake & CG..could be either or both.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I feel like you guys get it in your heads that you may not finish "whatever" unless you have a certain champ in your squad, usually one on the "god tier" list. There is another post someplace complaining about the ai in map 4 aq? I have been pounding my way through the 3 longest paths (the outer path) one from each section just with my 4* OGHulk. Next week it will be a different squad, because the aqs are a great place to test champs and builds. In wars i spectate first, pick, study the paths, and classes. Then I pick paths i have a squad and a squad that will have the advantage in every fight. They are a rotation build from the top of my roster. Taking one crew, one specific champ all the time is like being Linus from Charlie Brown! Gotta have that safety blanket!!! You are missing all the fun hidden in each an every champ. It has skewd the game. And things like Seatin's gt list don't help. So many complain about, "there are too many of this guy, and too many of that guy!" In wars but i would place odds on the fact they place the exact same champs in war themselves...switch it up guys!
  • Rap said:

I feel like you guys get it in your heads that you may not finish "whatever" unless you have a certain champ in your squad, usually one on the "god tier" list. There is another post someplace complaining about the ai in map 4 aq? I have been pounding my way through the 3 longest paths (the outer path) one from each section just with my 4* OGHulk. Next week it will be a different squad, because the aqs are a great place to test champs and builds. In wars i spectate first, pick, study the paths, and classes. Then I pick paths i have a squad and a squad that will have the advantage in every fight. They are a rotation build from the top of my roster. Taking one crew, one specific champ all the time is like being Linus from Charlie Brown! Gotta have that safety blanket!!! You are missing all the fun hidden in each an every champ. It has skewd the game. And things like Seatin's gt list don't help. So many complain about, "there are too many of this guy, and too many of that guy!" In wars but i would place odds on the fact they place the exact same champs in war themselves...switch it up guys!

Sure we switch it up, but I know for me I keep certain champs on my questing team for synergy reasons and depending on what I'm up against depends on the rotation.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Hyperion for me, People are like what did you beat the boss with and I always say something like well I had this plan but then it didn't work so I just used Hype and a couple of sp2s later they were in the bin.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    AA is always on my team because he's just simply amazing
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Rap said:

I think this is partially a progression thing. When I was still leveling up and still working on Act 4 and then Act 5, I was always bringing my best champs into war, AQ, and then questing teams in that order, and there were few options simply because rank ups were tough. I didn't really have the option to just randomly try things out until I was uncollected, or thereabouts, when my roster was wide enough and my skills high enough that I could afford to experiment more.

I think one thing that's hard for some players to learn when it comes to managing rank ups is how to transition from ranking up that one "best" champ to ranking up situational options that are good in some places and not in others, when the resources become available to do that. If you don't do that, if you continue to focus on the "god tier" champs exclusively, there's a decent chance you'll run into an obstacle your narrow roster rank up choices won't be good for. Omega, like the OP mentioned, is an exceptional champ in that he's good in such a wide range of fights that you can bring him in nearly every fight. But even he isn't good everywhere, because no champ is.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80
    Cap iw,a true killer also night thrasher so cap has a chance to purify debuffs
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

It is not always about the champion being better than the other. People can enjoy champions for multiple reasons, only one being utility and damage. Other reasons are fun gameplay (I personally really like Ebony Maw, although he is really weak), comic book popularity, or just the moveset, because each champ moves at different speed and rhytm and it takes time to adapt to it (I personally love Sentinel in this way, while I find Corvus hard to learn). These are just few examples, but you can see that damage and utility isn't everything for players
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Omega Red. Corvus. Maestro.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    void!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Graydrox said:

Omega Red. Corvus. Maestro.

The Maestro isn't a playable champion.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nick Fury and Quake. Two great champs, three lives, 20% bonus to heros (only 1 villain on my team)
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Can I see any gameplay of captain america taking down mr.sinister or crossbones in Act 6? Maybe an ebony maw vs havoc in AW? I am sorry but your argument is objectively wrong