**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are you fixing omega red

Sick of getting hit during a combo by the AI. When are you fixing this but and giving out compensation for all the times we had to revive due to it. It's unacceptable

Comments

• Orangeblood19Orangeblood19 Posts: 21
    Just duped and took my OR to 5/65 - only been using him about a week and was coming here to post the same thing. It happens all the time...right in the middle of a combo or hitting into their block.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Can you please explain the issue more in-depth? I have him at 5/65 and as a 6 star and use them both extensively in Map 6 act 6 and arena haven't noticed this at all
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Woozie said:

Can you please explain the issue more in-depth? I have him at 5/65 and as a 6 star and use them both extensively in Map 6 act 6 and arena haven't noticed this at all

Agreed. I have a 5/65 and there isnt anything wrong with him.
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    I've gotten the special while hitting into the block problem a bunch with him (still bugged as ever, 7 months in). but nothing while im actually comboing him though
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ist a problem for only him but the bug he isn’t that much of a bug it you hit somtimes is slowing when you hit to ther blok u can get a sp to the face. That alest what happens for me
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    That happens with Void & Rulk (hitting into blocks) and even with KM (only when chaining into sp2 but fine with sp1) but not with Omega yet. I can hit into block with others just fine and chain into specials (3+ year gameplay) so I know it's not me slowing combo or fail to chain the special.

It just happens no matter how fast you tap while hitting into block, their animation seems a bit slower which gives AI enough time to drop block and counter by combo/special or even move back.
  • ÉpicoÉpico Posts: 93

That happens with Void & Rulk (hitting into blocks) and even with KM (only when chaining into sp2 but fine with sp1) but not with Omega yet. I can hit into block with others just fine and chain into specials (3+ year gameplay) so I know it's not me slowing combo or fail to chain the special.

It just happens no matter how fast you tap while hitting into block, their animation seems a bit slower which gives AI enough time to drop block and counter by combo/special or even move back.

Exactly
  • ÉpicoÉpico Posts: 93
    But it does happen with omega to me and many others , saw a post somewhere a while back couldn't retrieve it and I created one.

Any admin will be answering this please? You fixed bugs this month and didnt fix omega red. Why?!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Épico said:

But it does happen with omega to me and many others , saw a post somewhere a while back couldn't retrieve it and I created one.

Any admin will be answering this please? You fixed bugs this month and didnt fix omega red. Why?!

there is already a thread about this with a mod response.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131901/hitting-into-block-being-countered-by-specials-merged-threads#latest