Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What is min rank up champ with 7k prestige?

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Hi guys. Im curious about what is like to have 7k prestige? I mean, like 1 5*r5?

Im not going to count my prestige by remove all mastery, im broke
+
2 of my champ isnt enlisted in prestige calculator on google web so..

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Prestige is matter when people start playing in high tier ally (but im not veteran player either,just curious)
    Its like entering your 5 strongest champ in mcoc prestige calculator (there is some in google, but new champs still not enlisted yet in there) @GodslayerBlayne
  • Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Add MCOC Prestige Bot on Line. Easy to use and all champs are available in that.
    My prestige as of now:

• Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Prestige is average of your top 5 highest PI champs
  • Options
    Ahh i see. Then mine already reach 7,5k. Thank you
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    AuntM.ai has an awesome prestige calculator. Saves all the data for you, so as you pull new champs, or add sig stones to others, you're not having to reload all your champs every time.
  • Options
    Download ClanHQ as well... love the prestige calculator there too. App is getting better with each update ;)
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Bashlord said:

Prestige is average of your top 5 highest PI champs

Without masteries.