**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Map 5 YJ unevadable [Closed]

chipi888chipi888 Posts: 8
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I've noticed that on phase 3 of map 5, top left side node 103 YellowJacket had L1 unblockable + 30% increase dmg. My alliance and I have tried (since season 4 started) on all 3 bgs to evade that L1 attack, without a single example of doing so. I've done all quests except LoL, where his L1 was also unblockable, but always evadable. Pls fix that asap, on top of healblock and me running suicides, getting hit without a chance to use skill to beat him, on day5 AQ, it gets too annoying. Thx again.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    You can evade the beams but you have to hesitate a split second before you evade to miss it all. It's super hard to do and you have to nail the timing. I prefer to try to just hold block and push him to sp2. Doesn't always work but it is more reliable than trying to evade it. Overall the fight just plain sucks.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I can do it in arena, but when i try to so it in AW i fail everytime, same goes for électro's sp1
  • thekidm8thekidm8 Posts: 12
    Never do a 5 hit combo if you want to evade the lvl 1, do a 4 hit combo and dash back(to give space) then dash back again to fully evade YJ lvl 1
  • WittyWitty Posts: 38
    thekidm8 wrote: »
    Never do a 5 hit combo if you want to evade the lvl 1, do a 4 hit combo and dash back(to give space) then dash back again to fully evade YJ lvl 1

I've done it with 5 combos, once you do it enough, it's actually pretty easy.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there, @chipi888. I'm sorry to see that you're having some issues with evading Yellowjacket's Special 1 in Alliance Quests. It looks like this is working correctly, and isn't a bug. Fortunately, there are some great tips posted in this thread that should help you avoid that Special in the future. Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.