**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My five star pulling luck is insane. Ever seen luck like this?

Just pulled Omega red today

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    hmmmm
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    issamaf80 said:

hmmmm

Don't think so? Idk I think so
    For real that bishop tho..... Been putting him in aw defense on the node that only allows energy attacks to do damage and he turns it into power. Been a destroyer of souls haha

Only good champ I see is Bishop

Nah the best is the juggs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Why is there a single 4-star in that group?

He sold Everything else? Idk
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It's certainly a good set of 5*s. Not the best I've seen, but this roster has a lot of potential.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    My first and only two are IWIM and archangel
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Nothing duped so nothing special

His mordo is dupped...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Since you just started playing, your luck doesn't touch a 3 or 4 year roster. Your roster or "good pulls" would've been nice 3 years ago. We need dups and sig 200 champions here or R2 six stars to be impressed by a roster but hopefully your luck allows you to jump quickly.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yes but the other way around
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Hmmm, 🤔

A single 4* in a group of 5* champions... you sold all your champions didn't it, lol???
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    Got domino 2 r4 duped her couple days later. Just pulled cap yesterday. Free to play

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    As long as you're happy with your pull, it's ok. It doesn't matter what you get, just be happy. :)

for a first 18 collection, not bad! here's one of my accounts top 36 (of 75). i filtered out the 6 stars.

just not enough resources to go around. that's the bad luck.

That's my problem right now I don't have enough resources for it all lol
    CTV2 said:

I think I’ve seen luck like that somewhere before... 🤔

I like it
    Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content
    I swear people now a days, if they are not tryna throw shade they arguing bout something. How bout someone throw some good ideas out there like hey pair these guys together or something. OBVIOUSLY THIS ROSTER isn't gnna look like a 3-4 year roster? Like I don't even know what to say to that. Really dumb statement but ok yes your right lol
    DankPluto said:

Got domino 2 r4 duped her couple days later. Just pulled cap yesterday. Free to play

That domino is nice bro I'm at the point where I just want dupes not even new guys.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content

There will always be haters. Like I've said, if you're happy with your roster, it's cool, congrats buddy.
    But, most of us start playing when 5* was not easy to get.
    When you post something in here, be prepare to get sarcasm and hate.
    Just be happy and don't wait for anyone to make you happy.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★

Hmmm, 🤔

A single 4* in a group of 5* champions... you sold all your champions didn't it, lol???

Don't hate on my strategy that got me 18 in 6 months. I did the math and calculated odds and selling them is by far more lucrative. As I'm proving with this.

I am right there with you man. Play and enjoy the game the way you see fit, not how strangers on forums or youtubers tell you to. There are pros and cons in each decision (selling against not selling) and you should choose what feels right to you.