**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who came out ahead? Who is the better of the 2?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Buff announcements are out for OML and Colossus. Who are we thinking was given the better buff. Each time a champion(s) are buffed one always is the better of the 2. So who is it this time?

Who came out ahead? Who is the better of the 2? 75 votes

Colossus
66%
DNA3000Mr_PlatypusSaiyanRazorDevilzuffyTerraAlex13369Weaver1983ListericoMityAntLvernon15exc3lSup3rmanA l p h aSceptilemaniacPool5555MilesHolmwoodBrokenTKS87Shroud1969 50 votes
OML
33%
FrostyKaruseusDarkrider05SamdroxtaarSavio444G0311KillerRino19XxLoganTDCxXBatsiiClatoniusGeorgiaDawgEtjamaGraydroxMidnite93LanfearYcatsWatermelonSeednatewagz419DynastySkillful_star 25 votes

Comments

• I'm waiting to actually test them out
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Colossus
    NCB_pt said:

So they still continue trash champions lol

Well I wouldn't go that far. OML's healing is worse now (somehow) but his damage is much higher.
    Col is just better all around and and easy R4 as a 5 star.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'mma wait till the buff is actually released to test them out
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Colossus
    They nerfed oml passive bleeds from 14 seconds to 5. WOW.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Will have to wait and see when the update is out
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

I took my oml to r4 with variant gem, and honestly, he just needed some buff potence increase and controllable way to activate it. From what I read, he might be worse now, lol

Lol , still ranking mine up. He will be fine: don’t think anyone is using OML for too much of anything but some fun
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    It’s early but colossus seems to have more utility, and for me that’s a bigger selling point than raw dps
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Saiyan said:

NCB_pt said:

So they still continue trash champions lol

Well I wouldn't go that far. OML's healing is worse now (somehow) but his damage is much higher.
    Col is just better all around and and easy R4 as a 5 star.
    I am glad I don't have OML, :D

I have 5* duped R3 Colossus, I will give a try. But unless he will useful in AWD, he will stay forever in R3. There are a lot better options, like my Omega and Havok waiting to be Duped...
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    Colossus is better for daily event quests, but he’s just not fun to play. OML is fun and useful for general questing and possibly LOL easy path, similar to X-23. The fact that Aegon is now king of LOL, I don’t see anyone wanting to rank OML to max. Fans and fun seekers just might do it.