**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 5-star Rank-5 => Hyperion or Omega Red?

Both are awakened and have 100 sigs
I don't use suicide masteries.

First 5-star Rank-5 => Hyperion or Omega Red? 71 votes

Hyperion
54%
BigPoppaCBONEEpistriatusSpity68SaiyanSubroczuffyChovnerWhiteManBenny_CucumbersDarkrider05ExHavokOrcDovahkiinSavio444GodrohrsoumaBrokenMad_Titan_21TheRealmKeepershadow_lurker22Manar198x 39 votes
Omega Red
45%
DNA3000FabiusBRRazorDevilBENJI830Drake2078Terraexc3lSamdroxtaarezgoingWerewrymNizar33_XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticRakeYoungSmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSparkyCzLormifFF10Etjama 32 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Depends on what content you're working on. It would be an easy decision on Omega if you ran Suicides.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Etjama said:

Depends on what content you're working on. It would be an easy decision on Omega if you ran Suicides.

Sorry for stupid question but I saw this few times already.. what means ‘To run suicides’?
  • soumasouma Posts: 14
    Hyperion
    Etjama said:

No plans for running suicides. Omega works best with suicides. Hyperion works great even without any synergies.
  • Omega Red
    Certain masteries that inflict damage to your own champs in return for more damage output from your champs
    Hyperion
    solmyrair said:

Etjama said:

Sorry for stupid question but I saw this few times already.. what means ‘To run suicides’?
    Running suicides = Using suicides masteries. check out some YouTube videos on suicide masteries.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Thanks
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Hyperion
    If u dont use suicides do not rank omega. I have both and hype is the guy for u if u don't run suicides. If u plan on getting them in the future then maybe do omega but without suicides hes just not the same, i have both and have turn suicides on and off depending, usually off, its a huge difference for him
  • CapatomCapatom Posts: 20
    I don't have omega so I didnt vote on who is better ,but Hyperion is an absolute beast at r5 helps me a ton in war against korgs and imiw and act 6.. will help you in variants as well but if labrynth is next on your list may be omega is better . every one rates omega very high the only thing I have against him is suicides ..you will have to build your team around suicides.
    Hyperion

If u dont use suicides do not rank omega. I have both and hype is the guy for u if u don't run suicides. If u plan on getting them in the future then maybe do omega but without suicides hes just not the same, i have both and have turn suicides on and off depending, usually off, its a huge difference for him

Agree. I have no plans for running suicides in near future.
    Thanks
    Hyperion
    Hyperion it is.
    Thanks everyone
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is a great champ. Can do massive damage quickly, doesn't need synergies, suicides, or mission, no ramp up. He just destroys. I use mine all the time.
  • Omega Red
    Both are beasts but Omega has more going for him.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I think Omega is good with or without the Suicides but without suicides Hyperion is probably the best choice.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Omega Red

I think Omega is good with or without the Suicides but without suicides Hyperion is probably the best choice.

Omega does benefit a ton from suicides though.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Etjama said:

Omega does benefit a ton from suicides though.
    Me and 27 other people are fully serious Omega is one of my Favorites and I use him without suicides but I think Hyperion is the better choice.
  • ElwixElwix Posts: 55
    Omega Red
    Easy poll
    Omega Red: Perfect for Suicide Mastery
    Hyperion: Bad for Suicide Mastery
    No suicide mastery go hyp
    Hyperion
    Elwix said:

Easy poll
    Omega Red: Perfect for Suicide Mastery
    Hyperion: Bad for Suicide Mastery
    No suicide mastery go hyp

lol you should have voted for hyperion, I mentioned about no masteries. Thanks

Hyperion

Pros:
    - not reliant on synergies
    - massive damage output
    - regen on command
    - near perpetual power gain
    - safe for half suicides (LC and spam SP3)

Cons:
    - tricky on stun immune opponents and rage nodes
    - isnt bleed immune
    - buff nullify effects or spite nodes will be troublesome

Omega Red

Pros:
    - Literally melts opponents through
    proximity
    - Life and power steal (more than 50% health on full 30 spores from SP3)
    - 90% damage reduction on bleeds and triggers Death Field
    - spore degen immune to AAR
    - unblockable tentacle attacks (hi Japan!)
    - safe to use for spite nodes, and just lovely to place on a close encounters node

Cons:
    - suicides needed for FULL potential
    - partially relies on synergies (Void, Sabretooth)

Thanks for comment and I agree with your points. I don't use hence hyperion it is.