**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts and tips for havok

I recently pulled a havoc, i am not sure what should i be happy? Or sad what kind of a champ is he and is he worth 4/55 for act 5 completion

Comments

• Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I have a six star havok so r4 equivalent and hes insane, really good vs energy champs and if u fully build up his sp3 can do 110k, 60k from the sp3 thats with 5 prowess and 10 plasma on you and then 40k from the plasma detonating so u have to have 10 plasma on them when u use the sp3, his feedback debuff does alot of damage and his mediums and heavy does energy damage so thats really useful sometimes too, hes really fun but requires some patience when playing him to build him up
  • Options
    Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129
    He’s great against Mephisto and mr sinister as the special 3 doesn’t crit, but does insane damage.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    You should be happy. He is a really good champ. His Sp3 does ridiculous damage if you get all of his charges up to 10, and he is a really good defender with few counters.