**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

20% gold&XP boost

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Its been forever i've been hoarding gold crystals. When are Kabam going to give us the boost i can't remember the last time kabam gave us the 20%boost.
I have around 90 Greater gold crystals & around 400 gold crystals.

I opened around 100 gold crystals today gave me 400k gold. Just hoping that boost comes soon as i only have around 3.5mil gold left x

Comments

• Options
    This gets posted at least once a day now
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’m not sure it will ever come back because a lot of people started taking this approach(myself included. I’m sitting on 950 reg gold crystals and 111 greater gold crystals myself currently.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If it isn't coming back kabam needs to just announce it. They don't want us hoarding crystals but ppl aren't going to open their gold crystals if they think its going to return soon. With so many ppl short on gold this boost made a big difference.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i don't know about you guys but the only reason i have been able to hoard them is I always have gold left over so a boost won't do much for me. Maybe a way to trade them for a different type of crystal would be cool
  • Options
    Still nothing heard about it....