**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection issues with the game 11/04 [Merged threads]

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
Game is broken....3rd reconnect in a row.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Same...lost 2 separate arena fights due to the issue despite full bars on LTE connection. My alliance mate lost most of his health in AQ when it happened there twice in a row
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Same... dropped right in middle of an alliance quest fight... I got a message saying I was logged into another device. That’s really concerning because I’ve haven’t logged into another device or shared my password.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Emergency hamster feeding coming in 3, 2, 1.......
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Your network sucks kabam every fight is this
    @Kabam Miike etc
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Almost lost t4b streak. Didn’t even know first fight started. Second fight I finished but drop connection. On reconnect, it went to the third fight not know if second fight even registered the win.
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    Am stuck in a daily alternate Reality quest unable to move to the next tile
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    edited November 2019

I have the same problem and my fellow team mates too. And I was disconnected due to someone else connecting on my account? Which isn't possible. I didn’t give my password. I even changed it this morning after the first time this happened.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    ODEKA said:

I have the same problem and my fellow team mates too. And I was disconnected due to someone else connecting on my account? Which isn't possible. I didn’t give my password. I even changed it this morning after the first time this happened.

Same thing here. Logged out with message that I have signed into another device.
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    My connection keeps dropping while all other apps are having no issues. I thought it was just me, but other members of my alliance are having the same issue.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    I had just finished a quest, got the connection issue, and when I was able to reconnect, energy was still used, but the line I had done was unexplored.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Took out sentinel got disconnected so lost half health then alliance member finished fight then I got rewarded kill 4 mins later for same sentinel as 2 kills this is so messed up aw is going to be fun typical network of kabam
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Have been having on/off issues all morning.

Now down, again.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Fix your connection, pay your bills! Win my AQ fight, but now I'm gonna lose half my health..
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    Same thing losing Hp in AQ all is slow constantly show network icon. All rest runs perfetc can stream 1080p movies w/o lags just game is broken
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Disconnects after every fight...
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    @Kabam Miike not able to load the game now...
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Yeah there is something going on. If I can recommend anything doing AQ and AW just move to your fight. exit and close the app. Then go back in, for the meantime that seems to be okay to do. But do it for every fight or you risk losing a champions health.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    loading fine for me currently, where are yall located?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Yeah, says to check my connection... nerp. I'm fine.
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    The game is currently unplayable...
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I lost half health of both ghosts in aq.Wtf