**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ exploit - Extra day of map 7: ATTN KABAM

GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
An extra day of map 7 was allowed to be started and added point to AQ point totals skewing the leaderboard and corresponding rewards.

Please fix this exploit - @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    The points are already totaled and ranked bud..
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Yes and it affected the rankings. Nice work Kabam!
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Where’s SAS? they usually have something to say about exploiting unintended mechanics for an advantage.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Noone said:

rwhack said:

Wow never seen you complaining on the forums before. How about you focus on actually playing the game instead of just complaining about it
    Check my in game profile and get back to me on whether I play. Little concerned with your stalker type posts. It’s amazing how you comment within seconds....and it’s always outside forum guidelines.

Odd how you wouldn’t think this to be a valid concern. Your alliance moved from 7 or so to top 5 with the exploit right? Coincidence?
  • Options
    Noone said:

rwhack said:

Noone said:

rwhack said:

Wow never seen you complaining on the forums before. How about you focus on actually playing the game instead of just complaining about it
    Check my in game profile and get back to me on whether I play. Little concerned with your stalker type posts. It’s amazing how you comment within seconds....and it’s always outside forum guidelines.

Odd how you wouldn’t think this to be a valid concern. Your alliance moved from 7 or so to top 5 with the exploit right? Coincidence?
    I was 60 this aq buddy so not sure what your on about. And iv seen you and your ally play in war it’s quite funny how much you guys die. It’s a game dude things will go wrong you don’t have to have a cry on the forums every time something doesn’t quite work right
    So you are obsessed with me. I’m flattered and all but I’m married and prefer females. Good luck to ya
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    rwhack said:

Noone said:

rwhack said:

Noone said:

rwhack said:

I was 60 this aq buddy so not sure what your on about. And iv seen you and your ally play in war it’s quite funny how much you guys die. It’s a game dude things will go wrong you don’t have to have a cry on the forums every time something doesn’t quite work right
    So you are obsessed with me. I’m flattered and all but I’m married and prefer females. Good luck to ya
    Don't worry about him. He's no one.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the confusion here. This was related to the daylight savings time change. We are working to ensure it doesn't happen again in the future.
This discussion has been closed.