**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So is Colossus worthy for at least a rank 4 ranking?

So is Colossus worthy for at least a rank 4 ranking? 61 votes

Yes
77%
LeNoirFaineantSaiyanRazorDevilabiew78zuffyIrakliAlex13369GNASTYHendrossG0311solopoloMrTicTac19992008Rooney_NationQuantumBobRich_the_YankJakearoundStarKillerVIIOmegaDexionPedritkoTorah13 47 votes
No
22%
Bpn88855SaielWayde0wilsonHSenpaiWîndšpäveDatman257MoosetiptronicanubhavdivinegamerDenzel116codebreakerDanielYorkDromar_13AstoundsSteelMan 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes
    I would say explore the variants so you can use a 2015 mutant gem on him since hes the only mutant that is semi viable in endgame
  • Options
    natewagz419natewagz419 Posts: 49
    Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes
    It's still early in the testing but my alliance loves the Colossus buff so I say go for it.
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Yes
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz03xoHx3p4

Hell yeah he is!!
    I made an error in the video. Should have said 96k (total) Sp2 NOT Heavy

This is a R4 and no suicides
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Yes
    I took mine to rank 5 and love it!
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Yes
    At rank 2 his heavies make 10k damage which is incredible. I say he is worth rank 5.
  • Options
    Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    edited November 2019
    Yes
    I used my 2015 mutant rank up on him. Very happy. I’d go as far as to say a new mutant trinity for him, Emma, and omega red. Emma just about stays in Diamond the entire fight, which means she’s immune to all debuffs. Omega gets 4% crit damage per spore. Colossus gets 2% power gain rate and +2% attack per armor. Great team.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    With emma, omega, juggernaut and beast my 3* colossus was hitting very hard when he crited - last sp2 hit 10k and last heavy hit around 6-7k. Overall took down rol ws in 400 hits. Could be less, I wasn't using him properly at the beginning of the fight. Still have to test him without synergies