Options

Old man Logan buff

Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
I was so incredibly hyped for Logan but it's been a little bit of a let down. He's alright I guess.

I think the sp1 should armour break anyone, not just champs with armour buffs also what happened to his armour shatter? Also the regen needs to be more frequent and the fury buffs should be more potent

Comments

• Options
    I think it is nige because I have been able to armor break some champs without armor ups
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    The armor shatter was in the data mined abilities but not on the actual beta. I agree, having access to armor break more readily and possibly armor shatter would have been nice.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Its bugged. Its not supposed to only work on champs with armor up buffs, its supposed to work like any other armor break it just isn't, hopefully they fix it
  • Options
    AlFuegoAlFuego Posts: 24
    Mine are still showing the same as before. No buffs and no update in the App Store either???
  • Options
    Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    AlFuego said:

Mine are still showing the same as before. No buffs and no update in the App Store either???

Android have the update, not surprised another delay lol
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't call it a buff, looks more like rework to me. Colossus got some buff
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Some changes I’d like to see, regen back to a non consumable permanent passive, same rate as currently is fine, sp1 inflicts armour break on everyone and has 4 extra seconds so you can have 100% uptime, furies have 25% increased potency, heavies pause them for 6 seconds and refresh and pause bleeds for 2, furies can stack to 30 but still only 15 per special, that way he’s still this aggressive play style champ, but he can hit much harder when done right and he has a bit more utility