**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you disappointed by the Old Man Logan buff?

His damage is still subpar and his regen is arguably worse. My opinion is this 'buff' kinda seems like wasted effort

Are you disappointed by the Old Man Logan buff? 194 votes

Yes. He's still bad
69% 134 votes
No he's a powerhouse now
30% 60 votes

Comments

• I like him and when I tried as well as my alliance members, he did damage. I'm gunna r4
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Take old oml
    Add timer in his charges for 15 second, activate them on all crit hits with 70%
    On sps use convert them to cruelty and fury buffs lasting 10 second, max 100 buffs
    Change bleed duration decrease into bleed potency decrease

Took me 2 minutes to write it down. I just want to ask, what were they doing all those months?

Also please, kabam, feel free to use my short suggestions to buff Groot now

Writing it down. And coding it to the game are 2 entirely different things.

100 buffs convert in special are you crazy? Imagine vetting clipped with a S3 from Magik that extra damage would outright kill you into next Sunday. Imagine nullify->damage champs. That’s an ended right there.

Longer duration on bleeds and fury along with a passive permanent heal would go a long way in fixing this “buff”
    They don't change any of his animation or add something new in terms of interaction. Adding couple of counters in code on hits should be easy, if code is well written. I'd estimate it as a week of work with testing and fixing of bugs.
    With 15 furies md or stagger damage would've liked you anyway.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I think if they fix his interaction with double edge, his armor break and possibly make his regen passive again. He would be quite solid. For me the priority is for his interaction with double edge to be fixed. And the same for bleed nodes?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Should work for any incoming bleed as long as your regen is up..... All that extra time "tweaking and testing" and theres multiple things wrong with him...... Bleed reduction is bugged, sp1 armor break is bugged, sp2 crit bleeds are bugged as they dont always work, just regular bleeds sometimes regardless if it crits or not, that being said im having a blast with him.

A really great synergy team for him that ive been running through quests and destroying with is nick fury, captain marvel movie, colossus and domino.... He gets 20% increased fury duration which makes a huge difference and feels about the length his furies should be naturally, and many times u can keep them up from sp2 to sp2 and he starts with a bar of power as well as 12% fury and regen potency but when questing and starting with a bar of power its quick to get to a sp2, easy to launch it with 15 passives and if it crits theyre either dead or it takes 1 combo more... This is in act 5 and last chapters of UC EQ, alot of fun but hope they fix him up a bit.
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

I think if they fix his interaction with double edge, his armor break and possibly make his regen passive again. He would be quite solid. For me the priority is for his interaction with double edge to be fixed. And the same for bleed nodes?

And ideally not nullify his regen buff every time you throw a special. I get the whole “pick between damage and regen” thing, but c’mon. At least give him decent regen before you force that decision.

And unlink the bleed reduction from the regen, let him just have passive bleed reduction like before. Honestly all they needed was to boost his attack numbers a bit and he would’ve been fine. Maybe i’m getting wishful over here with all these requests. but i actually enjoyed the old OML for dungeons, and now he feels less sustainable so personally I feel he actually lost value. I’m going to use this “buffed” version less than i used the old version
  • Just tried oml for the first time since his beta. A few points.
    First, his regen is useless. Since it works on a 20 second timer, and having it converted to fury’s with specials; means using specials at all during fights all but guarantees he won’t regen. His buff to regen is actually worse than prior to the buff... why even change the bleed mechanic at all if he’s going to keep the terrible regen rate. With the 20 second timer, and conversion to fury with specials, why even give him regen at all. Should have just stuck with a passive regen like pre-buff, and given him the updated bleed resistance mechanic.
    Second, in order to maximize his power, he has to stack bleeds, passive or otherwise. The only special worth using is his L2. Lowering the duration from 15 to 5 means without constant heavies, it’s impossible to reach the 15 max bleeds for L2. Even when using heavies, reaching 15 bleeds, in most cases, is unattainable. Without the ability to maintain the passive bleeds, he’ll never do legitimate bleed damage.
    Third, the fury damage doesn’t scale high enough to make him a contender against bleed immune champs. This wouldn’t be as bad if the bleeds worked like the beta, which has turned out to be a beta nerf. He should at least have the ability to do one or the other. High damage from fury’s, or critical bleed to do damage over time through bleed. Low fury and restricted bleed times means he does neither.
    Kabam, I was very impressed with colossus. He is dependent on stuns to be great, and you realized that, so he was kept the same as the beta version, mostly. OML is entirely dependent on bleed damage, but rather than realize that, you actually neutered his ability to maximize his bleed damage. This buff has turned out to strip oml of his regen, which means he loses all ability to resist bleed damage; and added mediocre bleed. At least the old version of him had a slight regen and guaranteed bleed resistance. He even got a crit boost with the old version. He’s gone from one form of bad to another, different form of equally bad.
    Please fix by converting his passive bleed times to 15 seconds, and make his regen passive and constant like pre-buff. Keep the bleed duration extended at a 95% reduction so he has an omega red type bleed resistance. This would make him a viable option for biohazard, give him legitimate bleed damage, and include a small regen bonus, which really only helps to overcome parry.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    True..whats the point of such a long waiting if the final product is an underwhelming champion..if they could have just given the beta product, that would have been better!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Well the new OML is... well better than the old considering the damage output but he lost his survivability !

Let the regen be permanent with a cooldown of 10 seconds if it is nullified or suppressed by a sp
    Give its regen a 20-30% boost
    That would make him a much better champion with good damage a d good survivability
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

You guys forget about the Sabertooth synergy...

The synergie only work while the regen is active And you are attacking which is pretty useless every 20 seconds and by the way +120% of a 40 regen per click make this regen one of the lowest regen in game !

For the king of regen it’s quite weird 😅
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    I personally think they wasted their time on the rework. His damage output is mildly increased and some of his old good features are gone or not as good. It was better when you ran suicides and coagulate and could use any incoming bleed to heal. The passive regen was better as well for his sustainability. I just don’t understand why spend all this time to make a champ questionably better and still not worth considering ranking over champs like x23 rogue and bishop. I was expecting so much more from this rework and at least worthy of considering ranking and using for some content but it’s definitely not looking that way. I will say he’s probably very good vs domino though cause his ability accuracy can not decrease.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I have a R3 nonduped 5* OML and his SP2 was pumping out 20k+ damage

I think he’s sweet
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    He's absolutely better. He went from totes rubbish to dangerous. That Sp2 is legit and it's now fun to use him versus not really wanting to use him before.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Just gonna leave this here ... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtHUk3uTRqI

LOL
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited November 2019

I agree. Especially about the double Edge. I really don't understand how after this long of a wait and with Kabam's key focus on releasing champs that are thoroughly tested, they still managed to release a broken champ. I mean what in the heck is going on at Kabam...

But anyway, when a bug is discovered by Kabam, when does it usually get fixed? How long should we expect to wait?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Keep in mind that not all rebuffs are going to make a champion god tier. However, I think his re-buff is good enough to classify him as useful at the very least to even a "pretty good" champion, like Hawk-Eye, Rogue, Hulk, Bishop, etc.
  • Keep in mind that not all rebuffs are going to make a champion god tier. However, I think his re-buff is good enough to classify him as useful at the very least to even a "pretty good" champion, like Hawk-Eye, Rogue, Hulk, Bishop, etc.

He's much worse than those champions. He doesn't even out damage or out regen X23 ...
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    I dont think he's worse. Taking out winter soldier in realm of legends takes a lot less time as before. His sp2 critical bleed is powerful but nowhere near domino level. He is more than capable of taking down most champions and is on a similar level as x23 (except for regen). Still..... he is not in the top league of champs
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    He’s better than before, but kabam could have made him a lot better with minor tweaks. The real question is, if you have collosus, havoc, namor, domino, omega red and OML all waiting to go to R4 and you could only pick one would you pick OML over the others?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited November 2019

He’s better than before, but kabam could have made him a lot better with minor tweaks. The real question is, if you have collosus, havoc, namor, domino, omega red and OML all waiting to go to R4 and you could only pick one would you pick OML over the others?

If omega or namor are duped I'd pick them first
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s better than before but still nothing great