**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister

13»

Comments

• Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Captain sparkles spanked him the other day I fought him
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    JDunk2291 said:

u need a poison immune, Fury Based Champ with brute Force and heal block champ is recommended because of Mr. Sins crazy Regen

Medusa, Hyperion, CapMarvel + despair all fit the bill

Theres Nebula, DH, Iceman, Frost, etc that arent fury based but they do have immunities to poison + have some ways they might be able to damage him

As for the shock...yeah theres not really a lot for that
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Nah01 said:

Nah01 said:

Let me tell you something
    The 1st time i did this fight, i soloed it with a R4 5* Quake. Stop whining.

Just Quake? Show us your clip.
    She's by far the number 1 choice, by very very far. Like too far. Like Galaxies far.
    It's possible but the fight will drain you physically and mentally to the core. And it just proves further more that the design is terribly bad.
    We're pretty well established on the fact that the Sinister and Champion fights/nodes were the very worst to date.

No, fighting Sinister/Sinisters with Quake is not tiring at all, its much more faster then one would imagine.

However, judging by your comment you do not use quake.

An R5 quake takes down Sinister before Warlock does is all what I have to say.
    Really. Show your clip with Quake AND without Heimdal. With Heimdal even newbie can take Sinister down. Even noob.
  • Options
    zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    Just completed 100% today, solo him everytime with Vision and Heimdall synergy

Just power control and health block all the fight, fights were a bit long but didn´t use any revive or potions
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Found this impossible until I switched to Hyperion then it becomes pretty easy.
    If your annoyed by this wait until you get to the champion.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    1. Make sure you have hood synergy to take no damage when phasing
    2. Use Antman and Wasp also
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

And the backblast global node destroyed my ghost with Incinerated damage..I need more practice
    Backblast is amazing for ghost. Free damage
    Everyone says that but I don't see it...I get Incinerated to death with that node ..how does it work well for ghost? I'm not being sarcastic im seriously asking so I can do it lol
    you phase when you get the incinerate therefore it gets converted to a passive fury, basically attack and immediately phase.
    So 1 and out...Stick and Move
    Yep just one hit and dash back into phase. Dont even bother with specials as you'll have the incinerate on you in between hits if the 1st hit isnt a killshot
    Hey bud I appreciate the help I actually got passed sinister today because of the tips..good looking out
  • Options
    Ghost was the MVP for me 1 hit and phase with the antman synergy and a couple of revives and it took me about 6 revives...thanx to everyone in this post offering insight
  • Options
    Everyone listen up...I just best Mr Sins this morning using (GHOST). I Kno I went on a tangent about this and I still stand by everything I said before...this guy is a SUPER pain but with the proper I advice I managed to get through it with about 6-7 revives..I thank EVERYONE who offered and ideas, and suggestions.
  • Options

Found this impossible until I switched to Hyperion then it becomes pretty easy.
    If your annoyed by this wait until you get to the champion.

Oh yea I've been told he's a pain...I also hear it's a decent fight just that BS last 10% that u have to use dexterity on his specials...that's trashy AF lol
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

Lormif said:

JDunk2291 said:

JDunk2291 said:

DarthHaas said:

I did not have the above mentioned champs and watched a vid of a guy doing solo with ghost. he made it look easy so i figured I would give it a go. Because of the global node ghost breezes through the main paths. I would get to him and I was terrible. After backing out and trying again several times I finally got the hang of it. Disclaimer: My ghost is 5/65 sig 100
    1. Make sure you have hood synergy to take no damage when phasing
    2. Use Antman and Wasp also
    3. Only heavy to get fury for 100% damage (dont try and build those up as you will take the damage when he activates special 1)
    4. When he does activate special 1 as long as you phasing you will take no damage just one hit phase keep doing this until you get to special 3
    5. Keeping in phase, making sure you have 1 fury buff active can be very stressful but you can solo him. It only took me several tries and a lot of frustration

Good luck

And the backblast global node destroyed my ghost with Incinerated damage..I need more practice
    Backblast is amazing for ghost. Free damage
    Everyone says that but I don't see it...I get Incinerated to death with that node ..how does it work well for ghost? I'm not being sarcastic im seriously asking so I can do it lol
    you phase when you get the incinerate therefore it gets converted to a passive fury, basically attack and immediately phase.
    So 1 and out...Stick and Move
    Yep just one hit and dash back into phase. Dont even bother with specials as you'll have the incinerate on you in between hits if the 1st hit isnt a killshot
    Hey bud I appreciate the help I actually got passed sinister today because of the tips..good looking out
    Congrats. Glad it worked out
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Every person still struggling for an option for this fight should have been opening featured 5* crystals and not basics since the last change. The warlock synergy is the next best thing to the heimdall one. You've gotta far better chance at getting warlock from that crystal than heimdall from a basic

Hmmm. I always do Featured rather than basics, and pulled Warlock last week. He does look interesting; although haven't played much with him yet. I can use that synergy with 5* Vision.

Won't be at this fight for another couple of months; but thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Every person still struggling for an option for this fight should have been opening featured 5* crystals and not basics since the last change. The warlock synergy is the next best thing to the heimdall one. You've gotta far better chance at getting warlock from that crystal than heimdall from a basic

Hmmm. I always do Featured rather than basics, and pulled Warlock last week. He does look interesting; although haven't played much with him yet. I can use that synergy with 5* Vision.

Won't be at this fight for another couple of months; but thanks for the tip!
    Still let's you use Gulk as well which is one of the best options. That synergy gives any immune champ in the team the fury when they get a debuff they're immune to. Just need warlock and then one of the synergy champs and it works for the whole team
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    +1 for Quake. Completed yesterday with r4 + Heimdall/Angela + 2 revives