**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My five star pulling luck is insane. Ever seen luck like this?

Comments

• Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content</blockquote

Hey, let's not hate right back at them. :wink:
    Sure, that's good progress, I myself wouldn't dare start selling 4-stars to get more 5 stars. But whatever tactic that works for you, right. As long as you enjoy it!
    My progress has been painfully slow. I've been at it almost from the start, but never really spent much time on the game, and took a time-out for almost a year.
    Like many said, it was way harder to get 5 stars a while back, so that might explain why older players don't respond well to bragging about getting 5-stars quickly! That invokes a little jealousy I might guess, that it's so much easier getting 5 stars now, so you can't really compare.

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I've had some decent 5* luck the last couple of months by pulling Aegon, Namor and Guillotine 2099(yesterday). Now if only I can pull them again to dupe them...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Frankly pretty good roster!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content

When I played this game for 6 months 5*'s didn't exist and 4"*'s were a myth.
    Every1 should play this game the way they like to play it, whether it's considered to be a good or sensible playstyle or not. I definitely won't sell my champs (anymore, did that once, not again).
    Would be great though for you to get some of those champs awakened.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Great pulls... I would love to have a 5 star Nick Fury, even unawakened to use him with my Captain Marvel Movie.

Hopefully your luck will last :)
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    my own luck in 5* crystal is pretty solid overall. Despite being a free casual player,blessed by some amazing pulls.And as an icing on the cake first two 6* were CG and cull. :wink:
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    Something like that...

• Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Added two more to the roster due to my strategy. And the team synergy
    is amazing when I rank everyone.

Something like that...

Not gnna lie..... I'm jealous. That's beautiful
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Lol I have two five stars- Quake and Nightcrawler. Nice rosters everyone!

The main thing is giving up all the ISO. I’ve sold probably 3 or four unduped four stars in a year and a half. One time I was at 9999 five star shards, sold my 4 star Joe fix it and pulled my 5* GHost Rider that I now have at R5 and run with Blade in every AQ. So I definitely get selling one here or there but don’t recommend it as way to get more champs. Got to get that ISO to rank all those good champs.

You are correct that iso is basically the only down side to doing it. But my ratio to get more five stars quicker will be better in the long run because sooner or later I'll be duping Everytime I open a five star and that's alot of iso. And six star shards, but for now I'll just continue questing for my iso. That and using the premium **** crystal champs as well.

Hmmm, 🤔

A single 4* in a group of 5* champions... you sold all your champions didn't it, lol???

Don't hate on my strategy that got me 18 in 6 months. I did the math and calculated odds and selling them is by far more lucrative. As I'm proving with this.
    I appreciate that bro. The main idea is that in do not want to play this game for years on end. Now if I was to dedicate a lot more time to play this game for years as the one guy up there stated then of course I wouldn't sell. I would want to collect everything but.... My goal is to maximize five stars in a short period of time. So whenever I open a five star it's automatically a dupe giving me 6star shards along with questing for six star shards I will get the most out of this strategy over a shorter time period.

I am right there with you man. Play and enjoy the game the way you see fit, not how strangers on forums or youtubers tell you to. There are pros and cons in each decision (selling against not selling) and you should choose what feels right to you.
  • Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content

Tbh I don’t think anyone’s ‘hating’ on you - they’re just posting their opinions regarding your roster, which you did invite by opening this post.

Also, just being completely frank with you, I wouldn’t sell your 4*s. Over time, duping 4*s is the best way to get iso (24x class 5000), shards (275) and eventually max sig crystals. You can absolutely progress very quickly without the relatively few shards you can get from selling 4*s. It’s the perfect example of instant vs. delayed gratification.

For example, my account is just over 4 1/2 months old, and I’ve got 25 5*s (several duped, and 3 at 4/55) and one 6* (Omega Red), all without having to sell 4*s for shards, or buying more than than the sigil and the 4.99 unit daily card. I’ve finished Act 5 and deep into exploring it, and I can honestly tell you some of my 4*s have been invaluable in a lot of quests (i.e., Archangel), especially as I don’t have all of them as duped as a 5* (or at all).

At the end of the day though, do as you will, because the above is just advice and food for thought. Good luck regardless of what you decide to do x
    Damn dawg, 25 5*, I dont think that possible

Dont ever talk about your luck, the jinx is right around the corner!

Idk dude just opened up Iceman today. Luck still rolling.

Ey, some of y'all are just haters man. I've been playing this game for like 6 months. I've got 18 and uncollected, I think I'm doin alright. Also no one is duped other than mordo cause I have 18 different ones at 6 months. Bet u didn't have 18 at six months. I don't even spend money like that. Occasional Spidey wallet but I do work on content

Tbh I don’t think anyone’s ‘hating’ on you - they’re just posting their opinions regarding your roster, which you did invite by opening this post.

Also, just being completely frank with you, I wouldn’t sell your 4*s. Over time, duping 4*s is the best way to get iso (24x class 5000), shards (275) and eventually max sig crystals. You can absolutely progress very quickly without the relatively few shards you can get from selling 4*s. It’s the perfect example of instant vs. delayed gratification.

For example, my account is just over 4 1/2 months old, and I’ve got 25 5*s (several duped, and 3 at 4/55) and one 6* (Omega Red), all without having to sell 4*s for shards, or buying more than than the sigil and the 4.99 unit daily card. I’ve finished Act 5 and deep into exploring it, and I can honestly tell you some of my 4*s have been invaluable in a lot of quests (i.e., Archangel), especially as I don’t have all of them as duped as a 5* (or at all).

At the end of the day though, do as you will, because the above is just advice and food for thought. Good luck regardless of what you decide to do x
    Damn dawg, 25 5*, I dont think that possible
    There is ZERO POSSIBILITY OF YOU GETTING 25 5*S AND DUPES IN 4 MONTHS SHORT OF SPENDING A BOAT LOAD OF MONEY.
    And if u did get that many without buying them with real money. Please do explain how you did so. I'm sure everyone here would like to know.
  • And if u did get that many without buying them with real money. Please do explain how you did so. I'm sure everyone here would like to know.

Exactly mate, Ive been playing since late May, and play like every frikkin day. Getting uncollected late September. And so far I got 13 5* (getting 1 from legendary crystal time to time event, 1 from Lvl 60 rewards, and 1 from dungeon shards)

So getting 25 5* in 6 months it sounds like crazy, since Ive been playing the game like all the time, and progressing relatively quick

• And this is my 5* luck LOL,
    pulling out all trash champ aside from Domino

And if u did get that many without buying them with real money. Please do explain how you did so. I'm sure everyone here would like to know.

Exactly mate, Ive been playing since late May, and play like every frikkin day. Getting uncollected late September. And so far I got 13 5* (getting 1 from legendary crystal time to time event, 1 from Lvl 60 rewards, and 1 from dungeon shards)

So getting 25 5* in 6 months it sounds like crazy, since Ive been playing the game like all the time, and progressing relatively quick
    Yea man Im with ya, even with my method of getting the shards I don't have that many. Just chalk it up to a forum troll trying to one up everyone.

And this is my 5* luck LOL,
    pulling out all trash champ aside from Domino

Lol ouch brother. Domino's nice and voodoo and mephisto are useful. What's funny is I absolutely love playing with civil warrior. I know he sucks but his fight style is awesome and the way he looks is cool. I'd be ok getting on soon lol.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Sure thing, more than happy to.

Right off the bat, I’m a fairly avid arena grinder. I did it mostly to ramp up my 4* roster during the beginner/intermediate brackets, but over time the PHC shards I accumulated would net me a fair number of 3* dupes (= 4* shards) and 4* dupes (= 5* shards). The more 4*s I accumulated from the basic and featured 4* arena, the more likely I was to open dupes from my 4* shard crystals, which would net me 5* shards at a reasonable pace.

Second of all, I had a lot of very good pointers from veteran players early on in the game, and I was able to clinch the Uncollected title just shy of two months into the game. Needless to say, I spent some arena units to ensure that I ran a UEQ completion that month, and a 100% each subsequent months. UEQ, MEQ, and HEQ exploration each month is just shy of 10,000 5* shards, and that’s excluding any side event rewards.

Now at this point, about two months in I was sitting on around 5 5*s. I started the game a couple days after the SA calendar launched, and at this point this netted me another 5*. Grandmaster shard crystals were kind to me, while I 100%ed Act 4 and and ran an initial completion on Act 5 as soon as I could. Total 5* around 9-10 at this point, especially as I was able to open my first dungeon 5* crystal.

Then comes the the Time After Time event, where we got the chance to collect unified crystal shards, 4000 of which would give you the chance to open a grandmaster unified crystal. As well as completing the side quest itself, you could collect a large number of shards from arena milestones during the ‘champ selector’ arenas. Needless to say, being an arena grinder anyway, I hit as many milestones as possible, and opened around 30 grandmaster unified crystals. In total, I got 7 5* pulls from these (fairly lucky I realise), plus one from Epic difficulty exploration (5* unified crystal), and another 5* from Master difficult exploration (4-5 legendary unified crystal). An additional 5* was obtained from the 5* shards accumulated through exploring these two difficulties. Total count from this month, from this event alone = 10. Throw in another 5* from EQ exploration (UC through to Heroic), and one more from Boss Rush completion. This brought my total pull count up to around 20-22 5*s by the end of my third month (a couple dupes ofc).

Fourth month, here we go. This was where I joined an avid AW alliance. We won most of our wars, finishing in G1 overall and netting a generous amount of shards from war victories and the season rewards (+1 5*). This was the month I pulled a 5* Sentinel, so I ranked him up to 3/45, and alongside my 5/50 Ghost and my 4/55 Sparky, I was able to run an initial completion on Variant 3 (+1 5*). I made a start on Variant 2 (mostly relying on Thing w/ full synergy team, Sentinel, Ghulk, AA, and Domino w/trinity), and finally finished exploring Act 5.4 (which gets you 10,000 5* shards and a fully formed 5* crystal - so, 2+ 5*s). I opened my second dungeon crystal (+1 5*), and formed another 5* crystal from shards accumulated via quests/summoner advancement/arena 1-10% milestones/4* dupes. GMCs were not kind to me this month. Total pull count, roughly 26-28 at this point.

In the last three weeks, I finished my initial completion run on Variant 2 (+1 5*), and opened my first 6*. Act 5 exploration progression, 4* dupes and AW gained me another via shards. Total count here is 29-30 5*s opened, resulting in 25 5* and some dupes.

I’m sure I missed out a couple of details here and there, but that’s as well as I can remember on my commute. I purchased the daily units cards (735 units/month for 4.99, and the summoner’s sigil, which nets you more units and 5* shards weekly. My units almost exclusively went towards masteries, energy refills, and items to finish harder content. Hope it’s helpful for anyone else looking to progress, happy to answer any questions x
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Yea man Im with ya, even with my method of getting the shards I don't have that many. Just chalk it up to a forum troll trying to one up everyone.
    Your method of getting shards is less than ideal, just wanted to point out.

Currently, 2 out of 3 4*s I pull are dupes. That means for roughly every 3 4* crystals I open, I’m getting 550 5* shards. In comparison, for every 3 4*s YOU open, you’re getting less than a third of that from selling them. Food for thought.

Sure thing, more than happy to.

Right off the bat, I’m a fairly avid arena grinder. I did it mostly to ramp up my 4* roster during the beginner/intermediate brackets, but over time the PHC shards I accumulated would net me a fair number of 3* dupes (= 4* shards) and 4* dupes (= 5* shards). The more 4*s I accumulated from the basic and featured 4* arena, the more likely I was to open dupes from my 4* shard crystals, which would net me 5* shards at a reasonable pace.

Second of all, I had a lot of very good pointers from veteran players early on in the game, and I was able to clinch the Uncollected title just shy of two months into the game. Needless to say, I spent some arena units to ensure that I ran a UEQ completion that month, and a 100% each subsequent months. UEQ, MEQ, and HEQ exploration each month is just shy of 10,000 5* shards, and that’s excluding any side event rewards.

Now at this point, about two months in I was sitting on around 5 5*s. I started the game a couple days after the SA calendar launched, and at this point this netted me another 5*. Grandmaster shard crystals were kind to me, while I 100%ed Act 4 and and ran an initial completion on Act 5 as soon as I could. Total 5* around 9-10 at this point, especially as I was able to open my first dungeon 5* crystal.

Then comes the the Time After Time event, where we got the chance to collect unified crystal shards, 4000 of which would give you the chance to open a grandmaster unified crystal. As well as completing the side quest itself, you could collect a large number of shards from arena milestones during the ‘champ selector’ arenas. Needless to say, being an arena grinder anyway, I hit as many milestones as possible, and opened around 30 grandmaster unified crystals. In total, I got 7 5* pulls from these (fairly lucky I realise), plus one from Epic difficulty exploration (5* unified crystal), and another 5* from Master difficult exploration (4-5 legendary unified crystal). An additional 5* was obtained from the 5* shards accumulated through exploring these two difficulties. Total count from this month, from this event alone = 10. Throw in another 5* from EQ exploration (UC through to Heroic), and one more from Boss Rush completion. This brought my total pull count up to around 20-22 5*s by the end of my third month (a couple dupes ofc).

Fourth month, here we go. This was where I joined an avid AW alliance. We won most of our wars, finishing in G1 overall and netting a generous amount of shards from war victories and the season rewards (+1 5*). This was the month I pulled a 5* Sentinel, so I ranked him up to 3/45, and alongside my 5/50 Ghost and my 4/55 Sparky, I was able to run an initial completion on Variant 3 (+1 5*). I made a start on Variant 2 (mostly relying on Thing w/ full synergy team, Sentinel, Ghulk, AA, and Domino w/trinity), and finally finished exploring Act 5.4 (which gets you 10,000 5* shards and a fully formed 5* crystal - so, 2+ 5*s). I opened my second dungeon crystal (+1 5*), and formed another 5* crystal from shards accumulated via quests/summoner advancement/arena 1-10% milestones/4* dupes. GMCs were not kind to me this month. Total pull count, roughly 26-28 at this point.

In the last three weeks, I finished my initial completion run on Variant 2 (+1 5*), and opened my first 6*. Act 5 exploration progression, 4* dupes and AW gained me another via shards. Total count here is 29-30 5*s opened, resulting in 25 5* and some dupes.

I’m sure I missed out a couple of details here and there, but that’s as well as I can remember on my commute. I purchased the daily units cards (735 units/month for 4.99, and the summoner’s sigil, which nets you more units and 5* shards weekly. My units almost exclusively went towards masteries, energy refills, and items to finish harder content. Hope it’s helpful for anyone else looking to progress, happy to answer any questions x
    Well I commend you on your commitment to arena grinding lol. I hate grinding it.

Your method of getting shards is less than ideal, just wanted to point out.

Currently, 2 out of 3 4*s I pull are dupes. That means for roughly every 3 4* crystals I open, I’m getting 550 5* shards. In comparison, for every 3 4*s YOU open, you’re getting less than a third of that from selling them. Food for thought.
    No actually I spend time gaining lower end resources like tier 2 basic and class as well as three. And I rank the four stars up before selling. Most times I sell for 1000
    The main thing is I'm not gnna spend a bunch of time in arena or years playing the game. There is no need to save them. The amount of time it'll take to get to a point where I'm duping five stars regularly I'll be done wanting to play
    So I'll get the champs I want and need to beat all of act 6 and then I'm done playing.
    I don't even try to get five stars anymore cause I've got a selection that can handle any content.