**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we expect a new fighting background anytime soon?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
The last one we got was for the BP or Thor Rag event can't exactly remember which. But either way it's been a long time and I think we are long over due for a new map.

Comments

• Options
    StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    What a great idea, I fully agree!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    I'd prefer they clean up the current backgrounds so I don't have to deal with unnecessary garbage like this

• Options

• Options

• Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I asked this before and got the same exact response. Basically they say "we'll relay the message to the dept responsible for those" although idk if they ever actually did.

But yeah, i do want new backgrounds. Personally would like the X Mansion, Backster Building, Atlantis, Hell or wherever Mephisto lives, the Disney Club House, Iron Legion room, Titan, "Quantum Realm", and Hala. Also, I cant believe no one said Asgard. On the rainbow bridge overlooking the giant pipe organ looking city
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Can the new backgrounds NOT have any effects that obscure what’s going on? It sounds good on paper but it’s terrible in the game.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’d love to see some new back grounds
    Some retro ones would be great too something similar to the old marvel vs capcom stuff.
  • Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    I would love to see some new battlegrounds that others have mentioned here but I also feel like a toggle for each background would be a nice QOL addition. No more worrying about fighting. Void/night thrasher in Surtur’s lair etc
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Would love to see an underwater background (Atlantis). Or the moon (Atillan)
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Jestress said:

JohnHS said:

Titan from Infinity War would be awesome.

I'd really love to see some new wallpapers and background. Also new music! Don't know if it'd be possible to get parts of the Avengers soundtrack or anything like that, but some new music would be amazing. In addition to the current stuff. Just more variety in general would be great.

new music would be great. i often play with the sound off now b/c the old stuff is so boring.
    I don't think I've played the game with sound on in a year or two... Haha.
  • Options
    Koustav04Koustav04 Posts: 25
    Vormir would be great too.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Maybe a fantastic four themed one. The background of the 2015 fantastic four final fight scene.
  • Options
    WhalewraithWhalewraith Posts: 9
    Should tweak backgrounds for events, for example the negative zone event could have had black and white backgrounds or the Namor event a blue filter.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yea new b.sound will be awsome
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Adding a new background every 3 months or so would be awesome, but I know they are hard and take time.