**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

my first 6*!

DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★

ahahha i wanna quit
1 year of saving for this
someone please tell me he has uses

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I suppose he can be used for dealing with evade& auto block if u dont have anyone better
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    He's my 3rd 6* and I almost quit when I got him. I sold 100 4*s out of frustration and pulled 2 x 5* Winter Soldiers (back to back). This was August last year.

I honestly don't know why Kabam had to throw utterly useless champs in the 6* pool. Those who say that Karnak isn't trash are usually those who have gotten even worse trash than Karnak.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    1 year of saving?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Easy access to true strike and nice sp3 be glad it's not Deadpool Xforce

You unknowingly sprinkled salt on my wounds. I have only 4 6 stars. Angela, Karnak, DPX and Nebula. AT least 2 are good.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Lol i really like karnak but am in the minority, i have a r5 medusa so that helps but hes simple most fights get focused and drop sp2...... Decent true strike on sp1 hopefully they change his special animation someday, really really underated aar on his sp3 and if u have max pacify u can do some stuff with that and his once youre focused its not uncommon to crit on every hit of a combo
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    6* karnak is really good with a ranked up Medusa. He hits hard but there are a lot more people that hit harder.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    I pull a 6* Miles Morales and honestly, at first I was like.. I got a turd, but after playing him, Miles Morales has his uses, he hits really hard and the spider-sense helps evade attacks.. in AQ I have used 6* Miles Morales, Doc Oct and 5* Stark Spidey and they have pretty useful synergy that boost each other in some ways.

There is a use for some champions.. you just need to check your roster for the best match synergy team.

• ahahha i wanna quit

My first 6* was a Hulkbuster and my second 6* was a Hulkbuster Dupe... so Good Luck on the next 6*
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

ahahha i wanna quit

My first 6* was a Hulkbuster and my second 6* was a Hulkbuster Dupe... so Good Luck on the next 6*
    I mean if they buff him decent enough, you'll have a potential R2 champ right there and he's awakened.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Good motivation..... You'll never feel bad for pulling another trash champion later :)
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    mine was og magneto, and.... ahahaha feel you pain!!!! I'm close to my second 6*, need 2k shards more, hope its not hulk buster or iron patriot hehe
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    edited November 2019
    First and second 6* pulls were classic magneto. My only two 6* crystals.