**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

@RoninMan they’re only lacking because people assumed and expected certain things that Kabam never promised (besides the AG which I agree should be standard). It’s a good amount more 6* shards, a good amount more t5b, way more t2a, a decent amount more 5* shards for an easier chapter? And people are saying act 5.3 rewards were better? Please. Again, the AG is super important so that part I agree with but overall they’re at worst standard rewards if not pretty good.

Being "easier" than the worst piece of content ever released doesn't mean it's worth these rewards.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I guess it depends on how much easier it’ll be? 11 t2a and almost 3 full t5b (there’s your r4-5 gem except this one is generic and then some), 2x 3-4 gems, 1.5 6* champs, and a bunch of gold for less paths and more options available per path and some unique boosts to help with it all sounds worth it to me and fun too 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • xNig said:

Miike, are these boosts stackable? Or only one can be active at any time?

The Boosts are NOT stackable! You can only have 1 active at a time.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

@Tehsigzorz substantially less paths, buffs to help with troublesome nodes, no class or rarity gates, no crazy bosses like sinister or the champion.

How do you know? It hasnt been released yet
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

@Tehsigzorz substantially less paths, buffs to help with troublesome nodes, no class or rarity gates, no crazy bosses like sinister or the champion.

The announcement had the paths and the buffs, Kabam previously stated there would be no more gates, and there’s videos out there of the beta showing the bosses as well as people who were in the beta saying none of the bosses were as terrible as sinister or the champion
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

The announcement had the paths and the buffs, Kabam previously stated there would be no more gates, and there’s videos out there of the beta showing the bosses as well as people who were in the beta saying none of the bosses were as terrible as sinister or the champion
    You know that kabam can and probably will change things from the beta? Just because it was in a beta does not mean thats how it will be released lol.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Keyword: beta
    Also they also said the final boss is likely a placeholder so lets not jump to conclusions before even looking at the nodes.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I'm positive the bosses will be different in the actual act from the beta. The nodes might be the same but they won't be using champions that are 2-3 years old for the bosses.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    90 energy per path??? Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    NMEONES said:

90 energy per path??? Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.

And there are 6 paths so it’s still less overall, seems a bit unnecessary to have like 20 non fight nodes though
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Act 6 rewards as a whole are a joke up til this point for the difficulty of the content. What is the team even thinking with this. Does the team understand that variant rewards are like twice this good with less than half the effort. This is truly a disappointment. Thanks for making me feel like it’s not gonna he worth th effort before it’s even released
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Those rewards... are they a joke? I mean seriously, the 6* rewards are almost non-existent and, well, this would be the ideal place for the first ever 6* class AG crystal.

I mean, the rewards aren't insultingly bad but they are far from on par with what would be considered reasonable at this point in the contest.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

6* champion no one has owned. Possibilities Maestro, Dark Phoenix, Weapon X, X Force DP, and possibly even the Grandmaster.

Pretty sure it will be the daughter.
    Yeah, I’m about 90% sure it’ll be carina
    I doubt it's gonna Carina her model in the game is based one a 1* which seems to be what they used specifically for NPC characters.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Looks like you took the rewards out of 6.3 to fund the doom / fantastic invasion rewards :D

I am fine with Completion. But 100% explore needs a bump. I thought people were not 100% exploring 6.2. There is no incentive for people to 100% this. These days one set of offers give more rewards than the top difficulty content.

Also, I don't like this boost shenanigans. I like to do a few fights here and there. This boost system is asking me to do the whole quest in one go or lose the boost. Not a fan.

There’s a lot of incentive to 100% this when act exploration rewards appear for 6.4..
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    I remember almost this same dialogue regarding rewards when each chapter of Act 5 was released. Everything was quite underwhelming. We should all know by now that the big rewards are going to be Act Completion and Act Exploration, particularly Exploration.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    For me it all depends, I have to see how hard it is. Without the rarity gates it will be no where near as difficult as act 6.2. Then if they take away 3 or 4 paths so you only have 6 runs to complete a chapter that saves multiple our of playing time upon completion.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    I do believe that we should in the least be aquring a rank 5 5 star gem perhaps even generic as both the rewards are proportionally invaluable for the theoriticall difficulty and we cannot possibly always leave the game to chance.However, I Don't mind the rewards as long as the quest is found easy
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Just initially looking at the rewards compared to 6.2 I’d say that 6.2 should have had more rewards and 6.3 looks to be on par. Guess we’ll find out if that’s true or not, but I’m not expecting it to be more difficult then 6.2.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kabam should give us a new title for exploration of act 6.

And rank up gem 1-2 for 6*, awakening gem for 6*, 2 6*, 3 5*, 1 full tier 5 cc, 3 tier 5 bc, 6 tier 2 alpha.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Lormif said:

6* champion no one has owned. Possibilities Maestro, Dark Phoenix, Weapon X, X Force DP, and possibly even the Grandmaster.

Pretty sure it will be the daughter.
    If we look at order of release as playable champs, wouldn't Maestro be next as the act 4 boss?
    Kang, then Thanos, then Maestro?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Buttehrs said:

zin said:

This is reward for atc 6?? Reward from variant more better then this Lol

These are just for this chapter not the whole of act 6. Theres still another chapter after 6.3. But i do concur that these rewards do seem low when comparing previous act jumps between chapters 2 and 3.
    Right, but the effort to complete a chapter of story mode can be similar to or greater than a variant release right? Take the effort required to 100% V3 vs the effort required to 100% 6.2 for example. Though, it's possible that the company has learned things from the 6.2 participation data and made adjustments. We shall see. My initial reaction to the 6.3 rewards is not one of excitement currently, but I'll keep an open mind for now.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I saw how much energy is to be used but how many paths are there per quests. I am sorry if I missed this.