**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thought on this 6 star roster, quit or keep going?

Comments

• Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    I don't spend money on this game, takes me forever to get a 6 star. Feels like a kick in the face 3 times in a row. Is it worth quitting over or am I just overreacting?
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 790 ★★★
    Unless you're buying lots of crystals, you just kinda gotta live with whatever 6* you pull. Buddy of mine has pulled DPX as 6* 3 times and he only has maybe 10-11 6*. Compared to that... You're golden. Keep on goin and good luck.

Unless you're buying lots of crystals, you just kinda gotta live with whatever 6* you pull. Buddy of mine has pulled DPX as 6* 3 times and he only has maybe 10-11 6*. Compared to that... You're golden. Keep on goin and good luck.

Fair enough. I don't get good 5 star luck either so I was hoping for a good 6 star to sort of even things out. Clearly I'm overreacting but that's exactly why I asked.

You're massively overreacting imo.

The only one that's somewhat worthless is that captain america. King groot is okay for variant 2 or aw defense and cage even without his dupe is a bleed immune powerhouse.

On top of that, 5* champs are still objectively more important in my eyes.

Thanks for the response I'll see how I get on with Luke Cage first. So far I have tested King Groot even in AQ but his damage just doesn't cut it and sometimes the fight goes on for too long it times out. I guess his only value would be if he were duped.
    Midnite93 said:

And frankly you should not care about what champs you get it will only make you demotivated. Use what you have and improve your skill so even if you are good with using average champs imagine how much better you will be when you eventually pull good champs. Use units on mastery cores until you unlock all masteries.

Thanks for the response. Yeah I agree it's extremely demotivating. I sort of raced to do the uncollected event quest for this month and some other challenges to get the 6 star, which cost me a good chunk of units. But I am currently working on my mastery setup like you recommended.
  • Compared to most summoners who have no 6 stars and a few five stars, that is good. Three meh to trash 6* are better than no 6*
  • Dupe that KG and you got an elder tree that will not die
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    So KG will give you boost on war defense. Not the best defender but not bad either. Luke Cage is amazing. Yes his dupe is icing on the cake but still very useful. I run mine rank 4 5* all the time. (Unlock despair mastery for extra utility) And Captain America is also very solid. You can take a pretty good beating with his very high block prof.
    I know its not the flashy god tier but still can get some use out of them for sure. Keep grinding and your luck will get better.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    So if everyone say you better quit., Are you really going to quit??!!!?

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Quit. You're only on here to get sympathy comments. You've already had enough of those from your alliance no doubt. Pure unadulterated click bait.
    edited November 2019
    Prathap said:

So if everyone say you better quit., Are you really going to quit??!!!?

I actually am ready to quit whenever I have to. I did quit 11 months ago and started playing again for the last 2 months. I can say I definitely needed the break. Sometimes quitting for some time is worth it in my honest opinion. But the support and advice I got from this post has changed my mind this time around. I'm glad I asked first because it opened my eyes.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Luke cage is solid
  • Kamr05 said:

Personally, I would consider this a decent starting 6* roster. No "god tier" champs, but all at least usable champs.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

The only one that's somewhat worthless is that captain america. King groot is okay for variant 2 or aw defense and cage even without his dupe is a bleed immune powerhouse.

I just had an argument with you in reddit. Seems you’re capable of making good comments.

+

Captain America might be useful for last %10 of 6.2 champion.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

I just had an argument with you in reddit. Seems you’re capable of making good comments.

+

Wrong Captain America dude ^

Cap Infinity War is the one.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Dude, I just got my first 6*... a DP X-Forceless, so......... lol! Hang in there, good luck!
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Woozie said:

+

Wrong Captain America dude ^

Cap Infinity War is the one.
    All caps are good for that last %10. %40 chance to perfect block is no joke.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    You clearly haven't watched Seatin's vid on god tier potential of LC...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ehlb6OhypY
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    With the right synergies, you can make that WWII veteran somewhat useable (see below).

If there is one thing you should know by now, is that you shouldn't fight the RNG God but adapt and overcome. There are some absolute thrash champions, I get that, but it is you who are making you hurt yourself by setting these extreme standards.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Luke Cage is a fantastic pull. Spam light attacks in your combos to stack debuffs. Plus the adrenaline mechanic works as a nice regen if you play well.
    Having a 6* Hyperion counter on your roster is extremely valuable. ☻👍
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Kamr05 said:

LC is great but it will take you a long long time to awaken him in all probability so you won't be able to tank sp3s...
    Okay, so following this post I had no idea about the capabilities of Luke Cage since he was updated. I still had in my mind the previous version of luke cage which is why I was so disappointed with the pull. Thank you all for the insight I have just used him in AQ and so far I'm impressed by his abilities. Fair play to all those who say I am overreacting.