**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    its treating it as a TIME OUT as I come back 50%
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Happened in AQ to a mate of mine
  • ErokErok Posts: 24
    The arena kicked me out and won't let me back in. I've beaten Doom 3 times in a row in EQ without it giving me completion. Just starts the fight over. Happening all over the place
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    It happened to me too.
    Fantastic Invasion
    Right Path, Last Fight
    Ghost vs Domino
    Master Difficulty
    Device : Xperia Z2
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited November 2019
    Happened to me to MorningStar and Red Skull. I had to beat MS twice to move to the next, but Red Skull i fought him 4-5 times and he keeps resurrecting from the dead... Total BS! I had to quit. Tried again and same thing happened but had to beat RS twice before I face Dr. Doom. What a waste of energy!
    https://youtu.be/C66u-gHCCKI
    https://youtu.be/-odG0vbJx4M
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Happening in the Featured Five Star arena, too.
  • So while trying to grind some arena today I got this message. Anyone know what to do?

• Jdat84Jdat84 Posts: 112
    Ive had to fight omega red (3times with sparky) and void (4 times, twice with blade and twice with fury) numerous times in order to advance in the doom challenge.
    Anyone else facing this?
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Same happened to me.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★
    I fight with spider 5x and he still stand
  • ReArthuReArthu Posts: 12
    edited November 2019
    Me too. Fight loop
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Please verify as soon as possible. The game isn't playable
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Having some issue with arena fights concluding and saying there's an error. Event quests are bugged.

And I did update with the small 33 MB in the app store. (android, s8)

Mods have any updates on what's going on?
  • Galandriel79Galandriel79 Posts: 40
    Fought modok five times and he finally went down in the sixth after I signed out then logged back in. Ridiculous
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Would be great if someone would respond to all these posts. I know they are reading them.
  • Wow. Sucks
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    I can’t get past the Fantastic 4 log in image. It never loads. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but still doesn’t load. Anyone else?
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    schu79 said:

RC51 said:

Your QA department needs a massive overhaul.

Which QA department?? :D
    IKR...
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Not only do I have to fight twice but now can't even re enter to do the very last fight in the UC EQ the quest it just freezes and has a continuous loading screen.
  • There is nothing we can do other than notify Kabam that their servers are down yet again.
  • AnuragsahaAnuragsaha Posts: 37
    Same here. I had to play doc oc twice in the event quest. Now for some reason, my game isnt starting. Shows no internet connection. Guess they are making some changes now
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Same boat. Just trying to finish up map 6.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Happened to me with two different fights in AQ. I stopped after that.

When **** like this happens, I just want to scream at Kabam's requests for money. This is pathetic.
  • I've lost my streak due to this error and can't seem to grind versus anymore either.
  • Jx5priceJx5price Posts: 15
    Cant even get into the event now, I just get a connection error. This was after fighting diablo three times.