**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights Resetting after Completion and not being able to Enter Arena [Merged Threads]

FimsonCrogFimsonCrog Posts: 100 ★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
After defeating a node, it keeps resetting to the same node. Going on my 4th fight on the same node. Seems to be super glitchy and alliance mates are seeing the same issues.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    edited November 2019
    When I click to play the arenas the death symbol of connection failure is popping here, restarted the game but still pops when I try to play arenas

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    In EQ today I've had it happen multiple times well fighting an opponent where after winning the game glitches and takes half my health and has me refight the same fight again. Only work around has been to restart the game. So far its cost me about 75% of my corvus health
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Me too. Multiple times

Has hurt me when I've won but it's also not logged when I've died at times.

I restarted the game and it helped and then it happened again. Happening in Fantastic Events for me
  • Same thing here. Fought red skull twice, defeated him too but I came back to the fight screen again.

Playing on ipad pro 9.7, I used ghost with quantum trinity in my team alongwith havok and symbiote supreme.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Same. Just came on to see if anyone else getting this.

Was fighting Morningstar in epic, won, and had to start over. Happened twice. Rebooting game. Hopefully that solves it.
  • Same did epic MS and went back to her again killed her 3 times and it goes back to start of the fight 🤣🤣🤣
  • I see there is a bug in the new quest for Hero's. We have to fight for 3 times to go further
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    Yep, it’s all bugged
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Keep getting lots of errors. Now I just keep seeing 'Heroes do not match the heroes in your team'. Then it sends me back to the main arena page.
  • same here and now I can't return to the quest after restarting the game.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    My fights started glitching in master event quest, 2nd chapter, quest one. Both on the Phoenix fight and OG cap. Had to fight them like 3 times and then it lets me get past if you don’t touch anything on the screen, and my champs took half health penalty when I didn’t get hit at all. Don’t know if it’s doing this in uncollected version but that one I would be very mad about losing health.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    there's an update again on android.... just noticed it
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    yeah, for that one fight. Too nervous to o any further. My Omega red at 5% health when I should have finished the fight the 1st time at 100%.
  • Vegas110Vegas110 Posts: 23
    edited November 2019
    Same issue had to fight 4 times on left and right side last node before boss in master level of fantastic daily quest
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    edited November 2019
    So I just defeated Ultron on the fantastic quest on master, beat him and then he's still there on the map, fought him again and defeated him. After the fight he is there again, this time he defeated me, when the fight was over he was there on the map again with full health, and my champion who was defeated was there with health. I've defeated him four times now but each time it returns to the quest after the fight he is still there, with full health. Really not happy. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit any ideas?
  • MelbinoMelbino Posts: 4
    After I beat the abomination it resets again, the first time I lost 50% health.
    I can’t get past
    Anyone have the same thing happening?
    I have IPhone 7 and iOS 13.2.2
    I have video as well
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Same here
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Same here
  • there's an update again on android.... just noticed it

Update was from yesterday, is that what you saw ?

Anyways, GAME DOWN right now.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Unfortunately I can’t upload video from phone. But I fought Ronan on map 6 section 3 twice now. First fight said victory and when screen loaded back to map he was stiLl there. I restarted game and he was still there and recorded fight and it happened again. Victory but still there. Also happened in Today’s side quest against final fight.
    Latest version of game/iPhone X/ latest iOS version.
  • First u blocked my account, and i don't know why ( for the people who will say cause i've been hacking, don't bother , cause i put videos , i've been recording the fights, account name David Matei) now i happend this i fight hella 2 times . I Have video , how can i uplod ??

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Having the same issue now I can’t get into EQ at all. Keep getting connection issue and game timing out now. Everything else appears “normal”
  • Yes I have had the same problem. You defeat the boss then it knocks you to 50% health and have to go in and do it again, and hope that it doesn’t do the same thing again.
  • purucllasicpurucllasic Posts: 11
    Was fighting in special quest , reached to boss got him down after loading screen he was alive after that i tried to quit quest it keeps loading and say disconnected.

When relogined and trying to continue quest it keepa loading and disconnects again..

Kabam fix this plz.. This is not good
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    Same for me in epic Fantastic Invasion quest. Fought a Loltron twice with blade but he was still there, changed to corvus and it counted as kill. Now I'm at the boss Annihilus and have killed him twice so far too, but still not done with the quest.
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    I had to fight Doc Oc in Epic fantastic daily quest 3 times. First time lost 50% health after I KOed him, second time I Koed him and still had 50% health. 3rd time KOed allowed me to continue.

Fought the source of the node and lost 4 champs, each time he went to full health. After the 4th time all my champs were not KOed and full health.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Please look into this and update.
This discussion has been closed.