Options

Next R5 4*

TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I know there’s a lot of these but I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinion of who their preferred champ would be and why they should go rank 5 next.

To me, Nick Fury or Archangel seem like the obvious choices, however I’m sure a case can be made for Doctor Voodoo, Gwenpool, or Quake.

I also recently pulled a Havok, who I’m going to get up to R4 as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Nick Fury, Havok, DV, Gwenpool, KM and Sentiel in no random order first imo (besides Nick being first). Quake and AA are stinking amazing, but they don't need the rank-up as much.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Nick Fury, Havok, DV, Gwenpool, KM and Sentiel in no random order first imo (besides Nick being first). Quake and AA are stinking amazing, but they don't need the rank-up as much.

Definitely seems like Nick Fury is the move all around. Also curious if I should just wait and hope to awaken Void or Hyperion...
  • Options
    Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    edited November 2019
    A really different opinion but if you are not uncollected. I would suggest ranking up night crawler.

Some guy reading this"this dude is mad what an idiot " but listen

night crawler while dashing back cannot be hit with any attack so you can basically infinity dodge unblockable or any special attacks even the collector's special attacks and other un dexteriable special attacks like winter soldiers sp2, punsisher sp1 and sp2 etc etc. Might come in handy

None the less Nick fury is the best option for you
  • Options
    Pool5555 said:

A really different opinion but if you are not uncollected. I would suggest ranking up night crawler.

Some guy reading this"this dude is mad what an idiot " but listen

night crawler while dashing back cannot be hit with any attack so you can basically infinity dodge unblockable or any special attacks even the collector's special attacks and other un dexteriable special attacks like winter soldiers sp2, punsisher sp1 and sp2 etc etc. Might come in handy

None the less Nick fury is the best option for you

That’s an interesting take, Night Crawler was actually my second 4-star and helped me get through a lot of content early on, which is why he’s even up to 3/30. But I actually became uncollected shortly before this post and that’s what got me the T4 basic resources I needed for my next rank 5, so I went with Nick Fury.