**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights Resetting after Completion and not being able to Enter Arena [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    even worse for me...
    im stuck in monthly event quest, which i cannot enter or leave...

game keeps looping, and i get the connection error :(
  • BRTILBRTIL Posts: 12
    @The_One very good 😂
  • Nomad22Nomad22 Posts: 15

same
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    allinguts said:

When I click to play the arenas the death symbol of connection failure is popping here, restarted the game but still pops when I try to play arenas

You really want that civil warrior huh
  • edited November 2019
    Hey everybody,

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve this as soon as we can. Please hold tight, and we'll get you more information as soon as we have it.
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27

Hey everybody,

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve this as soon as we can. Please hold tight, and we'll get you more information as soon as we have it.

Ty Mike
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    After multiple resets and repeating the boss fight in the Fantastic event, I lost on purpose to see what would happen if I won after that...finally considered the quest complete.

Good news, they buffed the rewards!
    Bad news, you have to play continuously to maybe get them. ;)
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Also happens in Alliance War, not just quest and arena. So that Domino boss in my AW is still standing.
  • Hey All,

We're about to throw the game into Emergency Maintenance. This is to prevent any further failed Fights from occurring.
  • Grandpajb50Grandpajb50 Posts: 13
    Tier4 Cosmic catalyst quest goofy today. I had to beat opponent on 3 different spots 3-4 times before I could advance to the next opponent. Each time, my champ lost some health and opponent came back with full health.
  • vergil_17vergil_17 Posts: 9
    I was playing the fantastic invasion EQ in between 12:05 to 12:30 AM IST on 9th November,2019 and I had to fight the same fight over and over like 4 times to clear the path. It happened twice to me while playing, on the first try I defeated the champ in the fight and then suddenly the fight restarted out of nowhere, on the contrary the epic boss whom I defeated was just born again and my health points were halved god knows why and how. Its really annoying gameplay experience since the new update. If you faced the same issue then ping kabam in for fair compensations for our valuable time and resources. @Kabam Miike I've got just a glimpse of you wanna go through
    https://youtu.be/yTKkKf18MVU
  • _gobb_gobb Posts: 5
    I also have issues entering AW, the fight reset itself After It Is over, defender don't lose healt
  • Hey all,

We are putting the game into Emergency Maintenance to avoid any further consequences of failed fights, or server issues. We will update you when we have more information.
  • I know! We’re stuck in Mister Fantastic’s time anomaly! Lol. But seriously, I’m glad I was only working heroic when this happened.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Emergency maintenance when we are trying to finish AQ map - less than hour left and we are getting ready to attack Thanos boss? Ugh :(
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    Also not got rewards for completing the main event quest on master and first two chapters of uncollected, hope this is rectified asap
  • nienienie said:

Emergency maintenance when we are trying to finish AQ map - less than hour left and we are getting ready to attack Thanos boss? Ugh :(

I know, I'm really sorry about that. We had to make the choice to put the game into Emergency Maintenance to prevent further problems, but I know it will affect some players worse than others. I hope that it's back up in time for you to complete your Alliance Quest!
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Had an hour to do fantastic invasions before I lock my champs back up in AQ.... hoping it gets up in time
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Master monthly EQ. Chapter 1 quest 2
    Everytime i defeat SW. She doesn't go away. She remains there. And my champs healths are dropping by half.
  • I can not complete the reed richards invasion on any difficulty because each time I go in to fight and defeat a character it says I never defeated them. The video shows what im talking about

• nienienie said:

I know, I'm really sorry about that. We had to make the choice to put the game into Emergency Maintenance to prevent further problems, but I know it will affect some players worse than others. I hope that it's back up in time for you to complete your Alliance Quest!
    Unfortunate, but best course of action for sure. Otherwise people would be looping fights and burning items. Hopefully this can be isolated and resolved before AQ ends. Apparently it extended to AW as well, and that's kind of rough for some of us that were down to the wire and couldn't drop the Boss as a result. Not sure if anything can be done about it either all things considered. It's one of those instances where the timing is just the worst. Then again, is there ever a good time for these things to happen? Lol... ahhh, such is life sometimes. Good luck guys!
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★

Hey All,

We're about to throw the game into Emergency Maintenance. This is to prevent any further failed Fights from occurring.

So what about the war, potions, boosts. That's one less boss kill for my team.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

nienienie said:

So your saying we are screwed if it's not up in time? Should just default us to 100% since this is not any issue on our end. We were at the boss in AQ to clear our 3rd bg.
  • Okay i don't know how to put it but it happened that one of the guy in our ally had to fight two times against a mini and three times against korg boss and that is soo annoying rn we lost the war and that can even lead to lose our place in the season and that will be really annoying
    Sort something out
  • I am having same issues on monthly quest fighting with
    red skull

This discussion has been closed.