**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    45 mins left in wars and boss at 2%. We gunna lose if not fixed FAST. This is HORRIBLE timing
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Wonder if there will be a rollback. Hope no one just pulled that awesome champ they've been hunting.
  • S0nicS0undS0nicS0und Posts: 9
    This is very annoying. I would like to get those rewards today. That's not happening.
  • MehondoMehondo Posts: 9
    I lost a lot of points for arena, because I thought maybe I was screwing up. Oh well...
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    I just used my 3 arena boost on captain america ,modok, and spiderror man classic but mine fights didn't get registered and all my boost gone wasted return me them in form of units
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Had to defeat AW Boss twice just now..
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited November 2019
    Same here, I already make like 10 fights but this guy won't die. I even though was some kind of hidden node 😂😂😂😂😂

• cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    https://youtu.be/i3MtPW8I94Q

This problem can happen more than two fights per one opponent.
  • HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    AW the same here
  • why not wait to implement emergency maintenance until after this current AW & AQ session was over for today?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Same in AW - very frustrating vs. Thing boss - lost bonus and likely lost the war because of this bug. Time limited so no choice but to do it again. Eventually it took.

Couldn't complete even a path in epic side quest. Kept resetting at Morningstar.
  • Wulfgar79Wulfgar79 Posts: 27
    Same thing happening to me with the daily event. Worst part is you lose half the champs life.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    I'm also experiencing this issue.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I've lost my streak due to this error and can't seem to grind versus anymore either.

You did not lose your streak. Same thing happened to me. All that happens is your champs go in cool down

See no loss of steak. Just out that particular rounds points.
  • Luckily our AW was already 100% x3 but hadn't cleared all 3 bgs in AQ yet.. about to clear Thanos. Really gonna mess up our weekly AQ score if maintenance isn't completed in time.
  • Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29
    Happened to me in AQ today
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22

WingTSE said:

Of all times to throw the game into emergency maintenance you decide to do it right before aq map and an aw match ends? WTH is wrong with you guys

When most of our players can't even enter those fights, or have to use lots of resources to finish them, this is the lesser of two evils. We didn't want to have to use Emergency Maintenance, but it became more and more necessary.
    Will we have the chance to finish war and aq no matter how long this takes or are we just going to be hosed?
  • Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    Loss of alliance war/alliance quest will be detrimental to many alliances. It really is a shame but emergency maintenance hasn't been seen for a while. It's that time of year again I suppose lol
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    It’s a shame.. have one hour time to play before the work and game down.. couldn’t happen a little bit later?😩
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    That should be obvious Wilkopuppy
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    This is going to massively unbalance AQ for those who were unable to finish vs those who finished before you took down the servers. Hope you guys can find a way to resolve this.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Due to the bug, our time got wasted a lot,and also some resources like stamina and arena boosts, pay us compensation
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    We deserve a compensation for this kind of error