**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ZMr_Z Posts: 29

Lol that's awesome cuz it it happened to me against Dr. Strange
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

WingTSE said:

Of all times to throw the game into emergency maintenance you decide to do it right before aq map and an aw match ends? WTH is wrong with you guys

When most of our players can't even enter those fights, or have to use lots of resources to finish them, this is the lesser of two evils. We didn't want to have to use Emergency Maintenance, but it became more and more necessary.
    Will we have the chance to finish war and aq no matter how long this takes or are we just going to be hosed?
    Dont forget there's also a scheduled maint due on tuesday that will last 2-3 hours right in the middle of the last day of aq.

Hope they at least go with 30 minute timers for this aq round
  • Options
    Django4774Django4774 Posts: 81
    Damn maintenance does anybody know how long this will be. I’m trying to grind for obsidIan!! FFS!
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    MyMans said:

We had multiple people attempt to take down the last mini boss link in war. Fight was cleared about 3 times and would not register.

We've had same issue in AQ
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    so what’s gonna happen with aw? i was just about to take the aw boss and only 15 minutes left. if we lose the war because if that were gonna be quite dissapointed.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I had a thing where I played the Invasion, got beat by Doom and then my Magik was back at full health and available on the select screen, in the fight she's at 50% health and then after she got KO again (it was on auto), she was available to use a 3rd time, but now at 50% health.
  • Options
    Sammy1725Sammy1725 Posts: 21
    We are gonna loose the war because of this emergency maintainence, last 20 min of war left, 1 boss to take down with and game goes into maintainence, we could ve won this since we were definetely up on diversity and ll be on defensive kills. Now it ll be a loss because of this, this is not fair at all to the alliance and the alliance members
  • Options
    RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    So what is Kabam doing for Alli that may not finish AQ due to emergency maintenance
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    MyMans said:

We had multiple people attempt to take down the last mini boss link in war. Fight was cleared about 3 times and would not register.

Exactly happened with me for boss fight
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Thanks kabam, we lost the AW today due to this stupid maintenance timing. You couldn't wait 20 min more could you? 🤬
  • Options
    Imaginary77Imaginary77 Posts: 12
    Really we're a bunch of mcoc junkies waiting to get our next fix
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Rip this AQ cycle.
  • Options
    Caino1023 said:

Same here.
    Is this happening in War??

Happened with me
  • Options
    BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    So, what about the community event fights? Have to imagine we just lost out on a good bit of them...
  • Options

Hey there everyone, the team is looking into these issue so we can try to get them resolved as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience while we investigate and work to resolve this.

How would you compensate the war loss???
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

I was gonna say, the video you posted in this original post (https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_YFerTSomEI) wasn't a video of an AW fight...nice edit ;)
  • Options
    Now we may not finish AQ as we typically run very tight in map6 groups
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I am usually one to claim the masses are overreacting and playing the “kAbAm SuCkS i WaNt CoMpEnSaTiOn” card, which does happen often. However, with this issue happening when it did, and considering the rather substantial amount of peoples’ wars it seems to have affected, I am of the opinion that there should indeed be some degree of compensation to make up for this. I’m not making demands as to what that is, I’m just saying that I do believe it is in order this time. Hoping the fix is speedy!
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    More concerned about a whole AQ cycle being ruined atm..but yeah, lots of things will be affected.
  • Options

So right now we have emergency maintenance which happens. But when its happening with 1 and a bit hours left of AW attack phase cantnthe timer be reset to the time it was when the game went down. My alliance and im guessing many others now could lose wars and valuable points due to this happening ???

We already did...
  • Options
    Is there a plan to compensate alliances with lost time due to maintenance
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    RC51 said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

I was gonna say, the video you posted in this original post (https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_YFerTSomEI) wasn't a video of an AW fight...nice edit ;)
    Yes brother it was proof for what's going on... But we lost war coz of it...

• Options
    WestthepestWestthepest Posts: 9
    Had to battle fracking epic anihilus boss 3 times and just a FYI, that sucks big uns. Thought it was some sort of hidden trick node or something for a minute.
  • Options
    xXSnowFox6XxxXSnowFox6Xx Posts: 36
    This is really going to affect my alliances aq completion....
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Had a guy get stuck in the loop against final boss for last 20 mins of AW when game went down. No one else could fight her as game thought he was still in fight.
  • Options
    Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Pay us compensation
  • Options
    Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    U have to pay