**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    I couldn’t understand anything
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

I was gonna say, the video you posted in this original post (https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_YFerTSomEI) wasn't a video of an AW fight...nice edit ;)
    That video is still labeled as a loss of war

• Gustafah88Gustafah88 Posts: 62
    edited November 2019
    Are you going to do anything about AQ? I was in the middle of Thanos fight, killing him, and the maintenance dropped me, and never came back in time to finish.
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    They better give us 30 min timers for the rest of AQ this week
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

I noticed that, too LOL
  • Dual_EliteDual_Elite Posts: 8
    So now emergency and can't finish AQ map 5
  • Dual_EliteDual_Elite Posts: 8
    Not the timing for emergency
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2019

RC51 said:

Nice one team .. we lost war coz of this... Cheers

I was gonna say, the video you posted in this original post (https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=_YFerTSomEI) wasn't a video of an AW fight...nice edit ;)
    Sure updated the label... That was not the point anyway
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    BigDWSU said:

They better give us 30 min timers for the rest of AQ this week

The problem is if you didnt kill thanos in every bg your AQ prestige is wrecked for the week. No way to hit normal tiers and for map 6 and 7 allies, and some 5s that need to use all 24 hrs due to timezone restrictions thats possibly millions of points and full reward tiers being forfeit.
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    This is joke aq about end we haven't got drop boss on map6 timers on events should be paused when yous take game down, alot allys will miss end aq and wars cause of this
  • JediKnight93JediKnight93 Posts: 13
    Can we get 30min AQ timers? We are missing out on moves/energy
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Why going in maintenance with 40 minutes left to AQ? Seriously, how hard would it have been to sync maintenance with the end of AQ? Its as if Kabam didnt know the schedule of their own game...
  • Are we going to get compensation for lost AQ time? My alliance was in position to finish AQ when maintenance started. Now we probably won't be able to finish.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Need 30 min timers to make up for then lost time from your mistake Kabam.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Look up ^
  • My alliance has issue with this as well. Probably won't be able to finish it now.
  • Yes it was as annoying like throwing away my phone. Already beaten ultron twice and then I had to beat both maphisto and doom again and again. What the heck of game.
  • Casal_TCasal_T Posts: 63
    It is happening with AW also.

I am sure we will get some sort of compensation for this, right?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    It sure seems like someone pushed a patch that was meant for the dev server, instead it was pushed to the production server.

But, we will never know the cause.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    AQ is gonna be a bust for most so 30 min timers and free maps should be the minimum compensation.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    We cannot start AQ, so that we won’t get points as we calculate for its season plan.

Also I cannot start arena, so that I won’t get points. Since I have a job, it is really important for us and me not to start playing this hour.

I want to know whether you’ll compensate it or not.
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Due to bug of medusa and ghost rider,I need to use my revives as they were not playing efficiently and not even morningstar do something otherwise pay us