**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Deacon03 said:

Why are champion bugs fixed during patches but bugs that are detrimental to Kabam fixed immediately @Kabam Miike

There are thousands of people who don't realise this bug and are spending units and revives for no reason -_-
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why the low Act 6 rewards?
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    I'll ask a question what is your power rating and what is your top champ
  • KylienteKyliente Posts: 26
    Who’s you favorite champ to play that you believe others are sleeping on. (Don’t day cyclops)
  • delta_canedelta_cane Posts: 7
    What is the highest position in the arena have you gotten to ?
  • Gri_GriGri_Gri Posts: 5
    Will there be compensation to deal with the waste of time and effort? @Kabam Miike
  • What’s your favorite desserts??
  • MysticSlasher_MysticSlasher_ Posts: 13
    edited November 2019
    belli300 said:

I like to play on the pooper. It’s a good place to not get disturbed especially for aw/aq 😂

I don't blame you :D
  • Which character do you believe is the most fun to play? In my opinion its got to be human torch.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    How about another, what’s everyone’s favorite event from the past?

I personally loved the civil war event
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★

If you're going into an unknown piece of content and you need to be prepared for anything (and you had access to every champ) what five champs are you bringing, and why?

This definitely wasn't a question I didn't get to ask on the podcast, nope...

Quake,nick fury, captain marvel,capiw and magik.
  • (without actually creating a thread about it...)
    When you look at another person’s Profile, in the bottom left box where it has info about that person's alliance, the AW Gold/Silver/Bronze Bracket # does NOT show what that person's alliance is. Instead it shows WHAT YOUR OWN alliance is (the person who is viewing another person's profile).

So you could be in a low Silver or Bronze Tier, and go look at someone who is up in Platinum, but when you look at that person's profile it will show you that he is in the same Silver/Bronze Level that you are.

Has basically been like that forever, no matter where you initially look at another person's profile from (global chat, search, etc). Think at one point there was one type of case where it showed correctly, but otherwise has always been displaying incorrectly.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Was great hearing you on the UMCOC podcast!
    What’s your playlist for when you play the game? Any particular songs or artists you listen to when going for hard content?
  • Nizar33_Nizar33_ Posts: 2
    Hi mike, appreciate the effort you do with the game and keep us involved with the Content, wish you nice rest of the day, waiting for 6.3
  • If you're going into an unknown piece of content and you need to be prepared for anything (and you had access to every champ) what five champs are you bringing, and why?

This definitely wasn't a question I didn't get to ask on the podcast, nope...

Holy trinity?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Coffee or tea?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    What do u do in ur free time when there isnt anything needed to be done in game
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Will there ever be a chrome cast option ??? I would love to play on a tv screen somehow
  • SumtingwongSumtingwong Posts: 16
    Hey @Kabam Miike please plan on a nice and juicy comp for us. Not to mention, 30min timer for AQ.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

belli300 said:

What’s your favorite place to play mcoc?

I'm very much a Couch player. I need to be able to lean back and relax when I'm playing. One of my couch corners is full of pillows etc, just for me to lean into while playing games (MCOC and PS4 games).
    Where you put the beer tho ?
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 106
    Why do they call it a television set when you only get one of them?

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Why is it a hot water heater, when you DONT NEED TO HEAT HOT WATER?!!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    TLurek said:

I was about to grind in Arena I don't think I'll get Cull Obsidian now 😥

BabyMiike said:

I'm gonna grind for cull, oh wait....

Games down for everyone so no one can grind atm.. Don’t panic no ones getting the jump on you.. at least I hope not as I’m going for him as well lol
This discussion has been closed.