**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

Favorite place to play. In the back of my van behind the curtains where nobody can see me.

You forgot down by the river!
  • JanabestJanabest Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Why every new champion is with unstoppable and unlockable attacks.. and why you allowing these kinda champs In war?? I really want to know why

• @Kabam Miike What were your first 5*s? I got unlucky- juggernaut then groot.
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★

Not at all :tongue:

My team would be Domino, Red Hulk, Masacre, Blade and Ghost Rider. Red Hulk is only a 4-Star, so he can’t really cut it in some of our more end-game content, but if for whatever reason I lose the major Players in my team, like against a Boss, Masacre and Ghost Rider (also only a 4-Star) are 2 Champs that I really love to use.

Gotta love someone else who rocks the Domino Trinity with me! I'd take them and then also Sparkles, and Claire Voyant. Nothing I really can't tackle with those five!
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    When are you guys planning on fixing opponents using specials while you are attacking their blocks?

Also any mention of backdraft intercept that have been broken for months and months now?
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    What champ amazed / suprized you the most first time you saw / heard about him/her/it
  • Do u listen to music while playing mcoc?

Always. Right now the Spider-Verse soundtrack is on repeat. ;)
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Can we please make level 3 revives a purchasable item?
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87

Tim Horton’s or Dunkin?

Tim Horton's Steeped Tea is my favourite winter drink! Gotta go with Tim's...
    I particularly like Timmy’s bacon and sausage breakfast wraps.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Megavok said:

I have multiple questions.
    1st : Can u show us your roster :)
    2nd : Can u give a tip about where we at community event ? (reached half way already, close to half ..etc)
    3rd : Variant 4 for December or January ?

Ooh yeah, I’d love to see that roster. Or if that can’t be done for some reason, top 10 champs or something?

Would love to see who you’ve ranked up.

And a follow-up, actually, what was your first r4 5*? First r5 4*?
  • BabycornBabycorn Posts: 18
    Any runners amongst the team? Or sports fans? If so, what do you enjoy doing the most when not playing mcoc?

Always. Right now the Spider-Verse soundtrack is on repeat. ;)

Ah, excellent taste. ...and now I need to go listen to that too.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Ok here's a question i've had on my mind.. considering these instances of emergency maintenance are pretty sporadic.. how likely is it that bugs or instances such as the current down time are due to disgruntled employees? If the employees at kabam are treated anything like the customers I could definitely see some of them sabotaging the game now and then... and to be honest.. although annoying to suffer the consequences.. i couldn't blame them..

Favorite place to play. In the back of my van behind the curtains where nobody can see me.

You forgot down by the river!
    I never work down by the river. I was being truthful.

• Why not, I’ll bite

Uhhh... favorite pizza topping?

Can I choose 2? Chorizo and Pineapple. Together.
    Pineapple :s
    I am a particular pineapple person though, it has to be the right cut size and amount. I am all about salty, sweet and spicy on my za.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    A couple of questions

Given where the game is today can Kabam finally release a 5* version of Wolverine and Scarlet Witch?

Can you also turn on synergies for AW Defenders?

To spice up AW defence introduce inverted GOD nodes

Meaning you place a 2* they get a massive boost making them like a R2 6* but you use a R2 6* it becomes like a maxed 2*

And 3* = 5* and 4* remains unchanged.

Just on a few select AW defence nodes.

This will encourage players to keep their 2 & 3* and allow for better tactical champ placement.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    My question: Who is Joe?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    OzFearUs said:

Favorite console game of all time.

Mine is OG Tomb Raider...loved spending ours trying to figure out how to open a door. I actually miss that focus in the newer versions.

Mine is quantum break I love his ability to manipulate time
  • KofiKofi Posts: 11
    What happened to the dps email? I liked that stat
  • Are those “Mr.Smiley...” game accounts (ie, the one that had Dr.Doom to Duel for a brief while before becoming available in crystals) actually Kabam Test accounts ??

Or are they a Content Creator's account ??
  • The_Stig9684The_Stig9684 Posts: 42
    @Kabam Miike
    Favorite adult beverage? I like single malt scotch.
  • JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16

Woody15 said:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What do you mean, an African or a European swallow?
    About 25 mph for a European Swallow
  • Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78
    When is Aegon getting his synergy fixed?
    Also @kabamThel Letterkenny fan? Seen the hard no...
  • Darrteee_86Darrteee_86 Posts: 23
    Hela, Heimdal, Gulk is the greatest base questing team.... period

Oh my god you guys are fast... I'm trying to answer as much as I can! Please bear with me!

We outnumber you 5 million to 1

Are those “Mr.Smiley...” game accounts (ie, the one that had Dr.Doom to Duel for a brief while before becoming available in crystals) actually Kabam Test accounts ??

Or are they a Content Creator's account ??

Having talked to Mr.Smiley, I can confirm he's a Content Creator, lol.
This discussion has been closed.