**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• RcktMn4RcktMn4 Posts: 7
    Definitely at least that. Our alliance didn’t finish our AW, and I wasted too much on this bug.. and they should redefine what ‘short’ means
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Will these players be able to start AQ?
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Well what was the point of the maintenance game is still messed up. Is it even safe to start AQ.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Your fix do not work. The same issue.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I can get back into the game but the issue is still the same; the game is not registering the opponent being defeated.
  • Pudge008Pudge008 Posts: 39
    Still can’t get in, but if my alliance loses this AW is there like a lose prevention or something? I know we still had a boss to take down and we didn’t get the opportunity too because the emergency maintenance. It’s not the end of the world, but just curious. Thanks for the updates.
  • JediKnight93JediKnight93 Posts: 13
    I WANT 30min AQ timers...
    Already had to fight my 1st node TWICE, still not fixed!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not only are fights resetting, but claiming rewards from in game messages is also resetting so you can't actually claim them.
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
    Same for me! I cannot advance in the quest I was in, I keep looping in the Doom side quest
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos 😡😡Overflowing out of my T4 deleted I could not use because of you must make up
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Jaded said:

@Kabam Miike

Can we start a Canadian call back list or group text chat so you can let us cool Canucks know when the game is back up?

Why Canadians only? I'm Canadian but I know I wouldn't be happy if another country got an advantage...like Americans paying less for units/deals after you take exchange rates into account.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    fix not working, just ruined 6 stars in arena (12h waiting for nothing).
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

One of our officers started aq. Map 6. Did one fight and it didn’t register.
  • Not fixed yet...
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

I'm one of those apparently, it's still reseting : when I don't get the summary screen at the end of a fight (the one with the combo counts and so on), I go straight back to the map and lose half the health. Otherwise, it goes straight back to the character selection screen (without going to the map) and no health is lost. If that can help.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Hey guys, I just logged on. Fights seem to be OK. But I can't claim a reward:

I'll keep you posted on other stuff.

By the way, would really appreciate 30m timers. I am the only one in our alliance who can login. I started AQ, but if this takes longer we lose our Euro players for the night and we can kiss map 5 goodbye.
  • iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    I'm talking about questing here.
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108

Game back up started aq and still same fighting champs then there there again
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    I logged back in as well. Fights repeated still. Now, my mail in the inbox kept appearing as well. After I read it, it was listed as new. Lol!
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    I'm not going into AQ to be a crash test dummy and lose half my HP. Call me when the game is fixed.
  • Yep. I win a fight, fight resets. Definitely happening in the event side quest. This comment was meant as data for the second update.
  • Back in and it took until my third fight to get stuck in a loop. I defeat Electro, back to map, click on next mode, time to fight Electro again. Earlier when it happened before the maintenance 2 times was enough...not now.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Agreed, there are a few other items they could gift as well and it won't be damaging the game or economy or whatever.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Not fixed. Did a couple EQ fights and it was fine but then on my last fight it brought me back out to have the defeated enemy still alive on the node and the whole game screen was frozen and not responding to inputs.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike why can’t I log in yet & why is it that this emergency maintenance has fixed the problem of redoing the same fight... people in my alliance are still experiencing this stupid bug... why can’t y’all just put a product out that is constantly broken & bugged ?

Get your house & employee’s in order is what is the point of people spending $$$ for absolutely nothing

Singed: disgruntled gamer