**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    In AQ I didn't get the loop, but now I think it was luck. Next fight in Invasion looped.

https://youtu.be/78typ0mFTz4
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Android Galaxy S8+ all up to date. fighting Ronin vs Blade, with only Gr synergy. Win, doesn't show combo, goes to the quest and back at full health. Now I know if I go in with blade I'll be at half health even though it shows full health b4 the fight. So I used omega red. After ending the fight it reset again back to the quest screen and blade was at half health and now omega at full. But I'm sure if I did another fight omega would be at half health too no matter the champ used after glitching. Hope the info helps :(
  • Options
    iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Also like has anyone else noticed when you're in mid-fight and the internet cuts you off and you go back the the home screen you've basically lost that fight!? I've lost so many fights because of that and I'm not giving Kabam my money for something like that they should either fix that bug or they should hand out more champion revives.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Yeah, game is back up for me, but issue is still happening
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Which half of the problem are you referring too?
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

This would be good start.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    So Kabam took me off maintenance but the time loop still occurs.... I understand that Kabam needs live data to fix this but is there an ETA for a fix?
  • Options
    Rog101Rog101 Posts: 3
    Hope u give us rewards for this for this it is hurting me and my alliance
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Come on people read the UPDATE:

UPDATE 2: We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Things are still broken.

• Options
    pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55

We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

@Kabam Miike Enter and verify that the problem persists, correct so that everyone can enjoy the game without problems
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Can I be brought out of maintenance so I can renew my subscription please?? 😙
  • Options
    Spartan117Spartan117 Posts: 4
    I just happened to me I didn't even get to fight lost my streak and Now gotta wait for stamina to refill
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    There is no reason to flood the forum with new posts about the exact same topic; there's a thread open already so it's best to comment there.
  • Options
    I quit the invasion, re-entered and now it's working properly.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Come on people read the UPDATE:

UPDATE 2: We are bringing some players out of Maintenance, after resolving 1 half of this problem. We are still working to investigate the cause of the Fight Issue. This is required to help us get live data to determine what we still need to do to fix the problem.

Things are still broken.

Come on man, nobody wants to read they just want to QQ and scream for compensation not related to anything.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Side quest, master, Void against Morning Star, only damage taken was from the initial bleed (not much) and fight was won and fight reset. After reset, Void showed half his health missing.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Ok
  • Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    We just lost aw and aq because of this glitch...
    Is our ranking going to go down becuse of this?
  • Options
    iStaplesiStaples Posts: 46
    Mqc19 said:

Compensation needs to consist of way more then an energy refill.

Oh! Actual champion revives and UNITS!!!!
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Online gaming. It happens.
  • Options
    Dromar_13Dromar_13 Posts: 56
    I just fought Ronin 4 times and the fight didn't register, same happened with doom and I had to start over
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

Seriously!!!

Energy is not even a concern right now
  • Options
    Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    You don't lose any energy, you donut lol you can't move forward so aren't spending any energy, you are stuck on the same character so it literally costs no energy
  • Options
    And now there's emergency maintenance again