**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• Favourite Marvel character of all time?

Do I have to pick one? Wolverine, Psylocke and Songbird. I don't know if I could ever say all time but these are part of my top 3.
  • Whatever1Whatever1 Posts: 1
    Kudos to Kabam and making us live the motion comic of Reed Richard this month. Worse Deja Vu ever :)
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Well I just want to say that, this thread totally reminds me of the day when there was an unexpected maintenance and Adora and Miike were chatting with us.
    I miss Adora now.😔😔😔
  • NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    Colix990 said:

There wasn't any noticeable bug till the update last night, why was that update made, how come a long maintenance btw in last hours or aq aw happened, than again the Champs rewpawn loop isn't over yet, I fought on epic 5 times again after maintenance, can't u guys just roll ove rlast update till u fix it than get us another update. Why are u beeing so unreliable and pushing us over to quit, the game has been boring lately either way, though new eq and 6.3 will excite us to play, but again more bugs bugs bugs and on top of them even more bugs, we need honest answers no generic stuff, and a serious conversation where the game is headed or we are out for good this time.

Bit extreme lol...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

We need to have a counter to show us where we are at for the community milestones. Any chance of getting that @Kabam Miike ?

I really wanted an in-game counter for the Community Milestones, but this was not possible this time around. I'll be updating the forums with the number of fights every few days though! I was going to do it this morning, but... things happened.
    Thank you!
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    I really somehow hope, it goes without saying, we need 30 minute timers for AQ.
    Im going to sleep now, and havent used my usual 3-4 energy...

Many other alliances with mixed timezones will have similar huge issues..
  • MetalJake said:

@Kabam Miike has the AI thrown a special attack while your were hitting into thier block? Or is that just for us

Happens to me all the time!!!!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious when will there be an update to the Puzzle and more info on Marvel Realm of Champions.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    So long ago....
  • xXEpicMercenaryXxxXEpicMercenaryXx Posts: 48
    edited November 2019
    What annoys you the most

A) Requests for Compensation
    b) Requests for Rank Up Tickets
    C) Explaining an alleged "bug" that is actually not a bug at all
    D) Complaints of crystals being "rigged"

Even though we all know about your rig ray @Kabam Miike lol
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Question why do you guys ignore taskmaster begin broken for months

MetalJake said:

@Kabam Miike has the AI thrown a special attack while your were hitting into thier block? Or is that just for us

Happens to me all the time!!!!
    Happened to me in the boss rush... i was pretty cheesed lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

We're still in Maintenance right now, and while we work through it, I thought we'd give you an opportunity to ask us, and each other, questions. They can be about the game, life, favourite foods... whatever!

Let's chat.

(PS. We're still working on a fix, so I might disappear for a little while at a time.)

This is often asked on the forums: is there any difference between spinning and popping a crystal in terms of what champ gets pulled?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Favorite piece of content in you’ve played/or made if you’re on the dev team.
  • Favourite Marvel character of all time?

I absolutely love the X-Men, and have since I was a kid. The Dark Phoenix saga on the 90s cartoon series is what made me love Marvel, and the whole House Of M and Messiah comics run is, to this day, my favourite comic series. So, choosing one of them is really difficult, but I think I have to go with Magneto. He’s not a Villain, he’s not a Hero. When he’s not at his craziest, and has had time to mellow out, he’s just looking to protect what he cares about. But then there’s the days he goes absolutely insane and I just can’t support him.

But also, shout out to Apocalypse in the 90s Cartoon series for being just the saddest character. He’s just so lonely, and if you listen to his dialogue, it’s just… sad.
  • Blayzen79Blayzen79 Posts: 26
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are ee gonna grt halg hour timers un AQ to make up for all the time today
  • Any plans if you guys at kabam are gonna make a character like Morningstar or guillotine. I hope there will be since guillotine is one of my favorite champs.
  • Since we are asking questions. Why are they still massive amount of bugs in the game that still go unaddressed? When situations like this get fixed right away? The medusa armour shatter bug is still there and causing major headaches... etc..??

We covered this in great detail on the latest UMCOC podcast, I would recommend going and giving it a listen!
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95
    Nuclekerr said:

What state or country does Kabam reside?

The main office is in Vancouver, Canada.
    :)

• Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    do you have a link to the MCOC podcast i would like to check it out

Favourite Marvel character of all time?

Do I have to pick one? Wolverine, Psylocke and Songbird. I don't know if I could ever say all time but these are part of my top 3.
    Seems like the mutants are just the coolest of all heroes :D
  • Any Favorite marvel movie. I enjoyed the first ant-man.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    OMG. maintenance again.
    AW
    AQ
    Arena
    all impacted.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Come on kabam, it's been 5+ years, you should be better than this by now.
  • 9 pages already. Maybe 10?

issamaf80 said:

Question why do you guys ignore taskmaster begin broken for months

We're not ignoring it, and have somebody working on the fix now. We just can't reply with information until we have some.
    Oh thank you so much ,.made my day
This discussion has been closed.