**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

Going on 4 hours now with the game down, why not open it up to everyone instead of only a group?

Because they said it is still broken. Now, they are working on a fix.

So, how would opening up the game to everyone, in a broken state, be productive?
  • Options
    So is the game shutdown right now or is it just crashing on me?
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Everyone loses. We love it. Its why we pay so much in this game... Quality!
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yep
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    It’s about the 20,000 boss kill points for season standings
  • Options

Well we won war, the enemy was lazy for hours before the game went down. They dont have any room to complain...

But we didnt get AQ finished. Missed out on map 6 and 5 Crystal
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Impossible to know. Lots of wars are so close that the margin for error 1 or 2 deaths. It not uncommon for alliances to finish in last 10 minutes and pull out a win.

In this situation I think you would assume that at least 50% would have had the chance to win if they played well.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Everyone loses. We love it. Its why we pay so much in this game... Quality!

Only people who lose are those who took so much time to kill the other team,
  • Options
    I know that probably sounded stupid to ask, I just didn't know how recent any of this stuff was
  • Options
    KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87

Well we won war, the enemy was lazy for hours before the game went down. They dont have any room to complain...

U know i have a life right?
    I was at work it wasn't lazyness
    What is a matter with all of you? Lol
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    edited November 2019
    @KnightZero i can’t speak for everyone but the people who were allowed access are still in and playing. Idk where 15 min came from...

@SparkAlot There’s other things to do in game besides questing and Arena. I get the point you’re trying to make but try looking at it from more than just your pov.

• Options
    ShreddnesssShreddnesss Posts: 40
    any update ? last update is like hour old
  • Options
    CromCrom Posts: 27
    Was wondering. Thanks.
  • Options

U know i have a life right?
    I was at work it wasn't lazyness
    What is a matter with all of you? Lol
    Well I must be joking since I want compensation for the AQ rewards. Remember to find humor in everything.

Lol
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Careful @Kabam Miike will take this down like he did mine for no damn reason.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 81
    Nabz034 said:

@KnightZero i can’t speak for everyone but the people who were allowed access are still in and playing. Idk where 15 min came from...

Cant confirm this. I was also allowed to play, but got kicked after a couples of minutes.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

@SparkAlot There’s other things to do in game besides questing and AW. I get your what your point is but try looking at it from different angles.

There is no other angle though, if the game is broken in AQ / AW / EQ / Arena, then what is left to do? Collect daily crystals?

That is why everyone is waiting on the fix.

Yes, we are all mad that this happened, but, they admitted they have issues, and working on it, and it will be fixed when it is fixed, there is no way to speed it up, so letting more people into a broken game solves nothing, and would create tons of support tickets.
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    This getting ridiculous! Please fix your game
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Wait
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    They are trying lol
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    No way. With all the complainers, the longer the down time. The better the free stuff will be. I can spare a day.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Careful @Kabam Miike will take this down like he did mine for no damn reason.

Hope not!
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Sirmacool said:

No way. With all the complainers, the longer the down time. The better the free stuff will be. I can spare a day.

😂😂😂😂😂