**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Rektor said:

Cancel today’s aq. Give every alliance all the points of map 7 even if they didn’t run it yesterday. Free aq for the rest of the week. Also, 10k 6* shards and one t5b.

Try to have it fixed by tomorrow’s start time

That was good until the last sentence. LOL
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Looks like Strange has been using the Eye a little too much
  • already maintenance few hour .

sigh........

really hate kabam
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Rob_b_rob said:

If you can't start aq., Someone else will.
    If you are missing arena points., I'm pretty sure rest of the world as well... So no question of missing anything here....

I want to know why they need to compensate for this...

Actually people that are asleep now won’t be missing arena runs like I am right now. There’s only a certain amount of time a lot of us have to play, so it does affect us when this happens.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

iStaples said:

I think for the hard core grinders out there it's annoying how long it takes for the energy to replenish (7 hours for full energy) but it's even more annoying when the server goes offline when your energy is near to full so it's an hour of wasted energy. Kabam should give out one full energy revive after maintenance.

I’m missing a whole 5* arena run today because of this. That’s about 3m points and no way to make the run up (other than spending units). People in other time zones that are sleeping right now won’t miss an entire run like I will.

I would need 100 arena refreshes (yes I use that many 5* per run) to make up for it.

I won’t hold my breath for that though.
    Exactly why “it was down for everyone” is not a valid defense.

Lost a lot from arena today and no way to make it up.
  • psychodadpsychodad Posts: 24

What? Just one five star? We *DESERVE* at least 25x 6* Crystals, 10x 6* Awakening Gems, 500x Generic 6* Signature Stones, 50 5* Stars, 25* 5* Awakening Gems, 5000 Units, Free Cavalier Titles and of course a Gold Crystal for good measure. Oh right, lets not forget the free 5* Corvus, Blade, Domino, Aegon, Ghost, Namor for every player.

hard to argue with that....
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Posts: 13
    edited November 2019

Clearly this is some meta-storyline where the players are trapped in a loop just like Reed Richards

Were not just playing MCOC, were living it.

Kabam: yes...yes, that was our intention.

*leaves bug the way it is
    Oops wrong quote
  • Lord2AwsumLord2Awsum Posts: 13

Clearly this is some meta-storyline where the players are trapped in a loop just like Reed Richards

I said that already 😕
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I request you guys to keep the game down untill all bugs are corrected and we will wait for a new beginning in which all champs are equally loved and the game is bug free .
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    So how much longer is shortly.
  • Just curious as to what happens to wars when emergency maintenance happens.
    Does the clock stop or keep going? We had about an hour, hour and a half left and were nearly 100% (only about 20%-30% left on the boss) when the issues started.
    Also will the restarted fights count as deaths for the attack bonuses (won’t affect us as we had already lost them on the boss but asking for others)
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    You lost because you waited or just weren't as good as the other team you fought better luck next war
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Dragon_K said:

You lost because you waited or just weren't as good as the other team you fought better luck next war

That... or time zones. But this is certainly the same level of sympathy we can expect from kabam.
  • KingpinamosKingpinamos Posts: 87
    Dragon_K said:

Wow lol why so serious?
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    Lol seemed like a good place for serious.......
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23
    Time loop?.... wait. Is today yesterday? Are we rolling back time now?
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What is taking so long? I planned to dedicate my Friday eve to mcoc because I have 9835 6* shards towarfs my first 6* hero. Would love to be playing right about now, especially now that I'm waiting for my friend to get finished at the e.r. I'm at a store with literally nothing to do but cant even play my game. I swear this always happens at the absolute worst time.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Going on 4 hours now with the game down, why not open it up to everyone instead of only a group?
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    So all the people complaining they lost AW. Do you think they would have lost regardless of outage.
    My alliance had 2 nodes left. But I think we would have lost anyway
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Nabz034 said:

Going on 4 hours now with the game down, why not open it up to everyone instead of only a group?

Game was open to a group of people only for 15 minutes