**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Aq is stuffed for today
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    @SparkAlot yea, i don’t think the issue they described was that involved but ok lol
  • Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Posts: 40

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    This is the longest one for a long time.
    Kabam cancel Aq today
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Jstew said:

I’m running outa things to talk about with
    my dear wife. She thinks I should try candy crush, good lord :/

Maybe we all should, far less bugs and server issues. Lol 😅
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Guys I understand that these things happen, fine with the game going down for emergency maintenance.

But as always communication is key, would be great to get a message out from kabam to let us know the short term plan for:

1. Plan for current war
    2. AQ unfinished day1
    3. AQ day 2 plan (I.e. 30 mins timer, or 24 hour delay may be better)
    4. Arena... luckily it’s not a new champ in the featured but still missed refresh on champs)

Can keep the game down for as long as it takes, I prefer that to it still being bugged just keep us informed.

Right now, we're focussed on what's happening right now. I can confirm that we're looking at implementing 30 Minute Timers for AQ for sure, but can't change the results of the first day of AQ or this AW. Those will probably require manual compensation, and we focus on that until after we've fixed the issue.
    Honestly as it’s not just day 1 that’s messed up for a lot of alliances it’s now entire aq week as some couldn’t finish aq which messes up prestige for whole week....30 min timers not going to help alliances based in Asia and Europe now....why not just scrap the aq week and give out rewards based on last weeks ranks?
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238

Guys I understand that these things happen, fine with the game going down for emergency maintenance.

But as always communication is key, would be great to get a message out from kabam to let us know the short term plan for:

1. Plan for current war
    2. AQ unfinished day1
    4. Arena... luckily it’s not a new champ in the featured but still missed refresh on champs)

Can keep the game down for as long as it takes, I prefer that to it still being bugged just keep us informed.

Right now, we're focussed on what's happening right now. I can confirm that we're looking at implementing 30 Minute Timers for AQ for sure, but can't change the results of the first day of AQ or this AW. Those will probably require manual compensation, and we focus on that until after we've fixed the issue.
    But if we open AQ unusual time for our alliance, will we have to keep opening AW at odd time?? It will be quite huge impact for us.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    Everyone in the MCOC community for should get free AQ for this entire week & even shorten timmers
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Even some alliances are going to lose out on an aw cause they wait till current aw over before enlisting.....enlisted period now over.....what kabam going to do about that? And before anyone says it yes I know have 2 days to enlist. Some have set ways of when they enlist. Not their fault
  • I get the feelings this is one of those All Hands bugs they have people working to fix that was mentioned in the UMCOC podcast. Seems it's difficult to replicate as it wasn't happening on my phone/tablet at all today.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Posted this in the other thread that was closed.

What about items that expire during this unscheduled maintenance? I have 2 full energy refills that were close to expiring and will probably expire before this is back up. Was going to use them earlier, but couldn’t.
  • RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    @YASSU

That would be ridiculous! As per Kabam standards, 30 minutes timers, free maps rest of week and possibly some energy, glory or rewards compensation is typical and sufficient. This issue affecting entire alliances and such compensation that would benefit summoners on a individual basis not mentioning that a 5* AG is far above standard compensation. This is an aggravating issue but expecting outrageous compensation is what keeps Kabam from wanting to give anything. If we were all asking for sufficient compensation, we’d likely fare much better
  • redm4nredm4n Posts: 48
    Any update? It’s been many hours. I know things take time, but any update would be awesome.
  • BiiverBiiver Posts: 25
    Our alliance can start now, because is night now, so we are going to be 8 to 10 hours behind
  • PraetextatusPraetextatus Posts: 16
    Can we get an estimated time of when the game might be back up? Understand you’re working hard on it guys and thanks for the updates you’ve been posting thus far.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ericolor said:

1. Plan for current war
    2. AQ unfinished day1

But if we open AQ unusual time for our alliance, will we have to keep opening AW at odd time?? It will be quite huge impact for us.
    The next aw is not a major issue as the could just do slightly shorter placement, this is a placement phase not a fighting phase
    This is the longest maintenance ever
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

We’ve already received compensation in the form of free time. So go outside, see the sun, hug a loved one or call a friend. This is the best gift kabam has given us. I feel free and you should too. Thanks Kabam ILU.

I've been outside, the graphics are terrible, and the game play really lags
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    While I usually like to give him a hard time I’ll give @Kabam Miike that he has kept up communication this time. That is what we really want. Of course compensation for lost hours yes, but communication shows us you are working on it at least.
  • BungSmugglerBungSmuggler Posts: 40
    Is this maintenance because of a huge surprise buff to Cyclops? Is he that game breaking?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

This is the longest maintenance ever

No, not yet it's not. If it lasts another 8 or 9 hours it will be...

• Julio_Vega1Julio_Vega1 Posts: 39
    Is there any... any action that we can do to help in this situation, @Kabam Miike?

To relief the pressure or solve the problem?