**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

Just wanna say you guys are awesome, and the game is awesome. Keep up the great work, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Favorite SP3?

Red Skull 🤣🤣
  • DannyJayyDannyJayy Posts: 32
    Beginning to feel as if we’ll be “in maintenance” for a long, long time. So the game went down close to 4 hours ago, right? Like right before war ended. Do we think it’ll be back up by this time tomorrow?It is interesting how everything has to stop and put the game “in maintenance” when the bug in question doesn’t favor, well, you know.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    UPDATE 4?
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    cause of the problem?
    a. the trainee had access to the game coding
    b. programmer resigned and put a virus in the game
    c. candy crush wants the players back
    d. kabam wants us to go party because of TGIF
  • I have to say, the Fantastic 4 story is absolutely fantastic. Great job to those who worked in it in Kabam!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

In that you said that the team has tested 5* Scarlet Witch and she is simply too OP to release to the community.

Source?
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Will yall ever change to allow for 6 champs in a event quest instead of just 5 forever
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Just a thought, would it hurt to run maintenance for Tuesday tonight after the issues are sorted? Probably not that simple but just a question.
  • I suggested passive adventure missions for gaining some extra ressources while not actually playing the game. It was maybe a year ago. Never got an answer. What do you think about it, now that we have time to talk.

I really want an answer to this comment, i'm carrying this idea too long around now.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Midnite93 said:

People at Kabam, How did you come about creating characters like Civil Warrior, Gold pool, Symbiote Supreme, Venom the Duck, Aegon and Guillotine 2099? (Let me know If i missed out anyone) How did you get the inspiration on creating those unique characters?

They also created Guillotine and Morningstar.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

In that you said that the team has tested 5* Scarlet Witch and she is simply too OP to release to the community.

Source?
    I don't want to promote them. I don't care for it. I wish Mike would go on the YouTube channel with that info.
  • WATCHED said:

Does anyone play standing in the middle of the isle at the store lol or is it just me sometimes.

My GF gives me death stares when I do this lol. My response: "What? You said go with you to the store and I technically met my obligation. Never said I had to participate in your shopping"
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    DannyJayy said:

Beginning to feel as if we’ll be “in maintenance” for a long, long time. So the game went down close to 4 hours ago, right? Like right before war ended. Do we think it’ll be back up by this time tomorrow?It is interesting how everything has to stop and put the game “in maintenance” when the bug in question doesn’t favor, well, you know.

This bug doesn’t favor anybody. The fights are not registering. The game is literally not working.
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Posts: 20

Just wanna say you guys are awesome, and the game is awesome. Keep up the great work, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Favorite SP3?

Taskmaster
    I have always been biased for SpiderGwen
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    Come on yall, its weekend i got to open my Feature 5 Star,,,,,,,,
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Posts: 20

Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.

SW
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    What are the chances we can get hellcow added to the game. You guys could definitely do this character.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    Compensation?
    a. hahahahahahaha forget about it
    b. 6* hero because we had some drinking
    c. some shards and revives
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Have you ever gotten that Ghost you longed for for so long? Been rootin for ya
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Any Masacre& rogue higher than a 3*.also would love elsa bloodstone at any rarity
  • Any champs you guys want but still don’t have on your roster? Me personally blade.

There are so many xD playing on master league an still no sparky/Blade/killmonger
    From the newer ones i wish i could get my Hands on namor and on stealth spider
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★

Does Kabam plan on adding more storyline comics at the end of finishing event quest like they did with gullintine and Morningstar last month.

We've done it a few times, but it's an occasional occurrence. I also really enjoyed them, and will pass on the desire for more of those to the team!
    You guys should end one every december saying Happy Holidays from Kabam HQ and The Game Team :)
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    The cyclops have the biggest damage output and a biggest effectivnes in all quests.
  • Agresssor said:

The cyclops have the biggest damage output and a biggest effectivnes in all quests.

Cyclops is the G.O.A.T
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    edited November 2019
    New maintenance downtime record?!?
  • How do you feel about The musical movie rent @Kabam Zibiit ?
This discussion has been closed.