While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I know it’s already been answered, but let me disagree with that.
    5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?
    Sorry but I can’t buy that. 🙁
  • SyedSyed Member Posts: 25
    Is it ever going to be fixed???? @Kabam Miike
  • Tr_jorge_89Tr_jorge_89 Member Posts: 8
    Curious what makes Scarlet Witch too OP to be a 5 star. We see so many high damage and great utility champs these days just curious why a 5 star SW is too OP?
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Member Posts: 221
    Is it weird that the emergency maintenance occurred just a few hours after that spontaneous update?
  • DragonfeiDragonfei Member Posts: 263 ★★
    Greekhit said:

5* SW won’t be too overpowered to be released. She would be be a top tier champ but not even close to top three. We had Blade dominating (nearly game breaking) the contest for over a year, we currently have champs like Ghost and CapIW and SW would be too op?

Believe it or not...they actually talked more in depth about this on the UMCOC Podcast. Check it out here!
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Member Posts: 313 ★★
    Its so lonely..can anybody help me out?
  • SyedSyed Member Posts: 25
    And please define “Shortly” been hours since outage
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Member Posts: 198 ★★

B3AST1N said:

@Kabam Miike just curious, when the game was up to those like myself for a brief moment, I was under the impression that the game would be back on shortly after so I went ahead and started AQ map 7, it will be best if you can give everyone 30 mins for 1 energy instead of the hour..we are 4 almost 4 hours into AQ now.

30 Minute timers will be activated for sure. It's the other areas of the game, and other actions we have to take, that we're not sure of yet.

Reducing timers means nothing when there are linked nodes which require people that are now sleeping to unlink. This game is already very time intensive and now you want us to rush to clear everything on a Saturday morning?!?

Once this is figured out and fixed just give everyone full completion of day 2 of the same map they completed on day 1, don’t even start day 2. Have day 3 start as normal assuming this is fixed by then.
    @Greywarden I suggested the same thing but i had no answer from @Kabam Miike or anyone else...
  • DocJCDocJC Member Posts: 74
    Getting close to needing 15 minute timers. All the euros are asleep now
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Member Posts: 87
    Syed said:

Shortly would be any time period less than a week

• bpunk88bpunk88 Member Posts: 184 ★★★
    At this point, set an estimation of time needed to complete the fix and double it. Then put it in scheduled maintenance with the date & time it is planned to be back online.

I'm taking the night off. If the game is down in the morning I'm taking the weekend off.

No one likes emergency maintenance, but bugs gotta get fixed.

Set proper expectations and communicate time-frames to players, everyone will be happier.
  • arsjumarsjum Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    Greekhit said:

4* SW is not the most powerful 4* champion, not even close. So, I’m not sure why or how a 5* version of hers would be too overpowered.
    edited November 2019
    DocJC said:

Hopefully they will wake up to a better tomorrow.
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Member Posts: 28
    Can we get Genis Marvel (with cosmic awareness) to show up as a character? His insanity alone would be for a great event!
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Member Posts: 20
    edited November 2019

Syed said:

Shortly would be any time period less than a week

Polite way of saying, they do not know how long it will be.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Member Posts: 231

I say figger it out. This is 10 ply bud.
    Pic from this July at the meet and greet in Chicago! @Kabam thel. Well I tried to tag Thel. Let him know LaFleur says what’s up @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I am beyond jealous right now
    My left shoulder had a good day... I was just excited to meet them all.
  • MazoosWifeMazoosWife Member Posts: 20

Do Kabam employees need to be lucky to get rare champions or do they get the same champions as regular players? Are you sad about the crystal spinning like us?

On Monday, I spun the Doom Grandmaster Featured Crystal in the Black ISO market. It was 1 crystal, and I got Guillotine 2099. Then, I opened the 5-Star Crystal I had waiting on Wednesday... It was Iron Patriot.

We've got the same luck as you guys :tongue:
    At least a discount?
  • Tw1sted_TalentTw1sted_Talent Member Posts: 3
    This is boring been waiting for hrs and it’s giving me a headache 😂
  • SweetuBabsSweetuBabs Member Posts: 20

Do Kabam employees need to be lucky to get rare champions or do they get the same champions as regular players? Are you sad about the crystal spinning like us?

Ofcourse they don't need to be lucky, else what's the point of working in Kabam if you can't get pre-release champs.
    DocJC said:

I wouldn’t worry about the timers at this point. This round is a wash in my book, no amount of reduction will fix that.
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Member Posts: 78
    This is 6* featured free crystal territory now! And that’s just for starters!🤨

This is 6* featured free crystal territory now! And that’s just for starters!🤨

While it would be awesome, that sounds a little extreme.
  • LCv2LCv2 Member Posts: 18
    I hope that whatever you’re doing you also take into account that this didn’t just effect Quests and Arenas @Kabam Miike , it also effected War.

I ended up fighting the war boss in my BG a second time, immediately after the first time. Had to do it to get the map complete.

On of my teammates reported having to fight the stun immune mini just to the right of boss a second time as well. Didn’t get the chance to report in game.
    @Kabam Miike How about a live world where everyone has a avatar and can chat and challenge others for duel??
  • DannyCDannyC Member Posts: 7
    Will there be compensation for this? Such as energy refills and revive or health potions?
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    come on guys, lets hope its back up soon, there is only so much marvel content on the sites i go to when bored and my arms getting tired now 😂😂😂😂😂
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Member Posts: 675 ★★★
    It's Friday night everyone. Go to a bar and do something you will wake up regretting since the game is down.
  • ConfusedBoneRConfusedBoneR Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    A friend of mine says to me what rhymes with orange and I say no it doesnt
This discussion has been closed.