**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this the longest emergency maintenance ever?

Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
I have never experienced anything like this. Usually emergency maintenance lasts for 1 hour, this time like 7 hours and still going strong.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No we have had longer before. It’s up there though.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Had a 12 hour outage last year.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    phil56201 said:

The Record is about to be broken.
    Wouldn't be surprised. Been down for like 5 hours now, I believe?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    There was a period when we had emergency maintenance every (other) day for weeks on end, might be that during one of those there was a long/extended one.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Definitely a very long “emergency” maintenance.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    There is no excuse for this. They do have experts who know what they're doing, right? Someone needs to wake the heck up.
  • Tsk tsk tsk this is crazy
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah this is a long maintenance but I will give the team props for such a long period without. I remember a time when it was routine for the game to be down an hour or 2 at a time every other day
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    Its definitely the longest I stayed around for and I can't remember an Update were we had a problem free month...
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    edited November 2019
    Certainly the longest this year
    And the glitches started at 6
    They shut the game down near 7 so it’s been 5 hours.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Apparently Thanos snapped his fingers and half of Kabam staff disappeared

😂
    edited November 2019
    A lot of Kabam employees will lose the beautiful Friday night with their lovers.
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Im thinking a disgruntled employee is sabotaging the game. That weird ally leader rearrangement bug and now this? Something's up
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Where's Adora when u need her to come chill with us...
  • phil56201 said:

When? I don't remember that one long. This one takes the cake!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    How come the app spending stories always up and ready to take orders. It never goes down

phil56201 said:

When? I don't remember that one long. This one takes the cake!
    Think it was may or june 2018. Was a Friday night, I remember that for sure. Wasnt back up until saturday morning.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Definitely not, but it seemed like we had gotten past these types of outages. This one happened at a particularly bad time for AW and AQ though.
    The emergency maintenance will enter round 4 and it will be the longest ever officially.
    Is it so buggy that can't be fixed?
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    @Kabam Miike we had previously signed up for war before the maintenance. However our android users who were able to get in a few minutes ago sent me a screen shot that said we weren’t signed up but matchmaking is in progress. Will this be fixed with the update? This will affect our season standing due to the bugs. Please give us an update on AW status and actions being taken. Thanks.