**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    phil56201 said:

This is the longest maintenance ever

No, not yet it's not. If it lasts another 8 or 9 hours it will be...

Even 30 minute timers won't help us if that's the case!
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 966 ★★★

phil56201 said:

This is the longest maintenance ever

No, not yet it's not. If it lasts another 8 or 9 hours it will be...

Even 30 minute timers won't help us if that's the case!
    Ive just kinda accepted the fact that AQ is screwed. Not the end of the world, even though it does suck.
  • Warrior_696Warrior_696 Posts: 6
    Same here, how long is this fix going to take?
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    What was recently changed regarding recording the start and end of fights?

I'm assuming how the game counts a win or a loss of a match hasn't been changed.

Since this bug poppes up recently, where fights won don't get counted, and sometimes even counts it as a disconnect.

Possible problem #1) the map that usually updates after a fight/ node is taken down, didn't update because there was an error/errors in receiving a win/loss (some type of information didn't get received), so the game map reverts to the map situation before the fight.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    when the game brings you more nerves than fun, it's time to stop playing it. Time to say goodbye, and spend my real cash somewhere else
  • For crying out loud kabam! Come on, get this thing fixed! Pound those keys boy!
  • BahmbooBahmboo Posts: 13
    Any new updates?
  • Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Still 1 hour timers in AQ can’t finish map 6 like this
  • LukazizLukaziz Posts: 90
    Still broken just fix it for real wtf
  • NonvtecNonvtec Posts: 11
    I just got back in and did my first fight in AQ and it is making me repeat it again.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Everyone in global chat were saying it so I went to test it out and the fights are still resetting
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Fights are still resetting for me in AQ just fought sentinel and got a score of zero and hes back at full health
    On android
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32

Summoners,

Thank you for your patience. We are preparing to take the game out of Maintenance. We will start with Android users, before extending this to iOS users shortly.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to solve this problem that resulted in an extended downtime. We will be discussing Compensation over the coming days, and will let you know when we have a plan.

Thank you again for your patience.

why the delay to ios users.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Um, Kabam, just fought a EQ fight... and STILL broken. I repeated the fight.
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Yeah the full 1 hour timers for AQ still after ring down for almost 4 and half hours after AQ started that is absurd and ridiculous!!! Kabam should have given every Alliance at the very least 30 min timers if not 20 mins timers to ensure each alliance has the opportunity to complete their maps because guess what Kabam not every Alliance has members in the same time zone. This is completely not fair in my opinion as a player.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike android users in my alliance are reporting that the game is still bugged. Still resetting fights in AQ
  • Alliance quest fights still not registering.
  • ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    Still broken, restarted game and quest multiple times
  • We are apparently still experiencing these issues. Please stay tuned, we will get more information for you as soon as possible.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I still can’t login

Game still says in emergency maintenance mode
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Just got the "fixed" message. It is still repeating fights. Still broken.
  • Seanboy77Seanboy77 Posts: 38
    Same here & when I did get in it crashed after 1-2 minutes...
  • SkuncSkunc Posts: 39
    Start with 30 minute timer in AQ and turn off map costs this week.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Good job on the fix kabam
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    mine too also in quest
  • James_1681James_1681 Posts: 29
    Ok need to fully close the game and re open it again all working now
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    My alliance mate is back in on android an timers still at 1hr