**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of these is a better option to take down 6.1.5 cb?

Which of these is a better option to take down 6.1.5 cb? 38 votes

5* 4/55 Warlock
65%
NinjAlanabiew78zuffyHSenpaiNojokejaymLilMaddogHTUnsilentDuke_SilverWorknprogressMilesHolmwoodzeezee57AleorTheSquish671LoctiteSuperGlueBeiresTrickst3rZurotheMercenaryChampSlayerBLACKMILKTEA_88 25 votes
6*r1 Thing with champion syn
2%
IcsGrec 1 vote
5* 4/55 Ghost with wasp syn
23%
Darkrider05Lvernon1516wegnerkHar8CupidTehsigzorzEtjamaDes99Hedron 9 votes
Should i wait for someone else?
7%
DalBotDob1616DPXFistheGOAT 3 votes
Should i rank up someone from the above options?
0%

Comments

• Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Yes wait for someone. And by someone I mean the maintenance guy at Kabam
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    5* 4/55 Warlock
    Don’t bring thing because it’s crossbones you fighting with. His furies are decreasing your defensive ability accuracy.

Ghost? If you miss one or 2 phases you done by bleeds. And you can’t gain any power fast because of the global node

Warlock might be the best option you have. Robot and can shut down crossbones regeneration. It’ll be a long fight but doable.

But if you have (even unawakened) omega red, don’t think twice.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    I did it with ghost, it’s super straightforward. Just do 1-2 hit combos. I didn’t even have the wasp synergy, used hood synergy though. Worked like a charm on every path
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thought this was a rank-up poll. Don't know too much about 6.1 Crossbones, but seems like Warlock is the best option.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Aegon was my rockstar. Kept shrugging off the debuffs and simply overpowered the regen
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    Omega Red is probably the best answer to that boss
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I didn't vote because I didn't have a 5* Ghost when I played him and haven't played him again so can't weigh in on how well she'd work.

However, duped 5* r4 Sentinel was my guy when I beat him. Can either use the special one to try to heal block him (though that could get shrugged) or the incinerates from the sp2 actually worked well because he usually wouldn't shrug all of them
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    5* 4/55 Warlock
    Warlock easy. Passive heal block will make that fight easy
  • Options
    5* 4/55 Warlock
    I used aegon when I did it but Warlock is probably one of the best options in game right now I'd think
  • Options
    5* 4/55 Warlock
    Dob1616 said:

Omega Red is probably the best answer to that boss

I'd say warlock is better now. Lower damage but you never have to worry about the regen so you dont need as much damage