**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    This is a frickin mess. Kabam. Please. Fix something. You spent 4 hours in maintenance, only for the game to be bugged and unchanged. Summoners want to enjoy the game. Please do something @KabamMiike, but it back into Maintenance or something.
  • Warrior_696Warrior_696 Posts: 6
    Installed update and still same issue, fight just resets 😣
  • MultiManagerMultiManager Posts: 30
    Android user, still having to watch auto fight go through ground hog day unable to change the same winning result.
  • Yep still broken. Reset my phone and first fight of new quest it restarts the fight. You may need to consider 15min timers to get through aq once you finally get it fixed
  • What, got something against the superior iOS players?!?
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Still not working @Kabam Miike and some players can't even join aq now.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    still happening with quests too
  • N1tr0_33N1tr0_33 Posts: 11
    After maintenance has ended and they released droid users can get back on. Went into the mr fantastic event and after 2nd fight it just keeps repeating. Dont think the bugs were fixed with the very long maintenance.
  • MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    ALRIGHT!!!! WHO LET DEADPOOL PLAY WITH THE TIME INFINITY STONE?!!! REALLY FUNNY!!!
  • Jmatt821Jmatt821 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos I think the community would rather see a legit response from the content team instead of you guys. You all are only the messengers. I personally dont understand why you all arent taking the proper time to truly test these said fixes and double checking the rest of the content for adverse changes as well.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Game is up but I've just had to do the same fight three times. I liked it better when it was down 😟
  • My roomate can log in but I cant. What is going on.

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Anyone experience this too, i keep continue my fight but always error 3 times, then go back, and saw my streak back to 0 x1.
  • What’s the point of aq n aw if we need to take down a node 3x?
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I use Android and the bug is still not fixed. Just fought Massacre 3 times in the 24hr event quest and it kept resetting. Also the claim max button in the stash for iso or catalyst is not working. So it is still not fixed @Kabam Miike
  • Bugs again, I'm not getting anywhere, events keeps looping, yesterday game was fine, but today stuck in looping mode.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    This has to be a joke

Games been down like 9 Hours mate
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    The arena is bugged right now, if you are actually able to play the game stay out of arenas.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    I find it hilarious reading these comments of people being dumb enough to think the game is back up and running so you used items. Never use items when the game has been down for emergency maintenance until we know for a fact it's fixed. Then yall get mad about compensation, look kabam has always compensated us for these issues, I've been playing since the beginning so I know this. Yes it's annoying, even more annoying when you don't realize you are stuck in a loop because you just aren't paying attention. But it happens. Stop complaining and actually provide something of substance to the conversation not "you better compensate me or I'm gonna pout and throw a tantrum"
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    also RIP for legend run players. It's simply non-fixable mess you Kabam done with the game today. Some of the players are not affected (night time) , some of them brutally (legend run, AQ AW 50% health loss, not finished alliance events), tons of players lost valuable boosts, arena streak losses , arena time (points) missing from grinders. Apocalypse. I am having 2-3 hours daily to play and exactly this time period is blackout. I will miss one daily reward, AQ rewards , also no AW started. There is simply no f-way to compensate it (read: fix it) for everyone what who deserves. What a shame. Also your programmer team has hard time today. not because the outage, but because they needs to show their real skills - that is definitely not so good.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    They are probably collecting more data to identify what the source of the problem is.

Whatever happened to the game, it’s big.
  • jcville_chojcville_cho Posts: 23
    If some of ya'll would just patiently wait till it's fixed, then they won't be rolling it out when it's not been completely tested.

"Let me log in" - bugfull of a game rolls out - "its effing broken" - maintenance - "why don't you guys hurry up? I'm dying to play" - another incomplete version rolls out - "doesn't work!!!!" - maintenance...

See the loop?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, Android users are the guinea pigs... lol

At least they are getting some data is the only bright spot I suppose, sucks for us, but helps them.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yep, still having the issue of the fights repeating in both Invasions and the monthly EQ. Definitely NOT fixed. Latest updates, on a Samsung Galaxy S10+.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2019
    https://youtu.be/qorcp3GStyc

Found out after the update bug still exists...

https://youtu.be/mQNRrTnq7gk

Than found a work around... After the victory don't touch screen for 10sec...

This is working for me...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Yep. The problem's still there, stuck on this Electro fight.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298

Yep. The problem's still there, stuck on this Electro fight.

Try the workaround brother