**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Still bugged for me. Just fought Drax in EQ uncollected 1.1 3 times in a row. AQ seems to be working properly.
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    This is just plain stupid... this day of AQ is ruined & those who didn’t get into AW matchmaking are screwed... but all is well for @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos are still letting the entire MCOC community down for they just can’t figure out how they broke their Mobile game... kabam people only know how to nerf champs & never take care of bugs that exist for months but it’s ok they have apologized several times SMH... for real KABAM get this fixed & this time have the compensation worth while like 1k glory & how bout a whole 5* crystal... show for once your truly sorry
    Singed disgruntled gamer
  • 6 hours and counting, what a joke
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Yep. The problem's still there, stuck on this Electro fight.

Try the workaround brother
    workaround doesnt work for me....
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    edited November 2019
    Starhawk said:

Yep. The problem's still there, stuck on this Electro fight.

Try the workaround brother
    workaround doesnt work for me....
    Thanks brother... Try clear cache and try again .. after clear cache it's working for me for all fights...

• JerseyJersey Posts: 1
    Still doing it even with the stupid work around, fix the problem please
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    why are the fights being reset after being done? is this a bug?
  • MasterSwineMasterSwine Posts: 3
    Seriously, i got out of school at about 2:30 pm for EST time zone, already under maintenance. Ok kabam, should be fine by 4 right? Boom 5 pm, still under maintenance, its now 8pm EST kabam, what is going on???
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
    Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 hours? literally one look at the main forum page would answer your question. but yes. it is bugged
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Jersey said:

Still doing it even with the stupid work around, fix the problem please

Apologies brother if it's not working for you... Just trying to help community which worked for me...
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Nah, mine is working just fine
  • FlushFlush Posts: 108
    So figured out way stop repeating fights gets them as low as possible and quit fight go back in again finish them was able do fantastic epic quest this way
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218

Have you been living under a rock for the past 6 hours? literally one look at the main forum page would answer your question. but yes. it is bugged

lol sorry didn't see
  • It’s been almost 7 hours of nothing for me, kinda going crazy right now. #gettingtheshakes lol
  • TrancerTrancer Posts: 8
    Apparently I can't claim the mercenary journey award as well. Yet to try on tablet but the other journey rewards work.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

why are the fights being reset after being done? is this a bug?

No, it is the new game mode, groundhog day! ;)

In all seriousness, of course it is a bug, and the fix didn't fix anything. :(
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 129
    Been down for 8hrs thinking about walking away from mcoc I’m so sick of this ****
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    Just putting this out there: I think this was a partial leak of a new aspect of the game, nodes you have to beat more than once. Someone didn't check in their code properly and they are trying to roll it back.
  • dilithiusdilithius Posts: 6
    I don't normally support kabam. But this is clearly a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bug. and there can be a number of reasons. So the fix may take a while. Let's not talk about compensation yet. Because until we see how long its affected the game we dunno whats appropriate. If it takes all weekend then ill want a **** ton more then if its fixed by tommorrow.

That said. Kabam forum operators. Can you get an eta from your programmers on whether you think you'll be able to find a solution tonight? If you have no idea. Just say that.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Just experienced this with the Fantastic invasion epic. Fought Sabertooth twice. Defeated Diablo boss just to see him at half health.
  • hello my game is bugging starting the same fight all the time since 17 hours I do not play we should be rewarded with some good 5-star pitch because it bothers a lot because we work and when we go play on maintenance or then bug should give some good compensation and not the 2 star champion drugs but a 5 star archangel I hope you hear us
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I got in, AQ fights went fine, tried to do the side quest, a few fights went through, then looped.
  • Yeah, I am still bugged. Worked for me for one fight and the next immediately work against me. Cant continue the path anymore.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike why don’t you guys just roll back the unannounced update (25.0.1)y’all pushed out overnight? The game was working fine before that update
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 129
    Games still down for me
  • PraetextatusPraetextatus Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike Can we get an update on an expected time the game might be back up? A guess, shot in the dark, not a solid promise, just an estimate? 1 hour? 2 hours? 12 hours? Anything, please?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike why don’t you guys just roll back the unannounced update (25.0.1)y’all pushed out overnight? The game was working fine before that update

You don't know that is the cause, since the game was working OK after that patch... then all of the sudden, things went bonkers.

Really want to know why the game isn't back in Emergency Maintenance though, it is so busted...
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    There are so many posts about the maintenance and bugs already. Try reading some of them and commenting there rather than making another post about it.