**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    WillMcBW said:

The game just came out of maintenance and has a bug where you end up fighting the same enemy unlimited amount of times and you can't pass them even if you beat them in battle so you get stuck and can't complete any of the levels

That is the reason for the maintenance
  • DodgerDogDodgerDog Posts: 86
    The addicts are getting restless!
  • What's your opinion on tours of the Kabam offices?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Badrose said:

Snizzbar said:

Where has GW been lately?

He quit the game. He made a post about it, but Kabam deleted it. It's somewhere on reddit now.
    That's a big good news!
    Best news this whole day
  • Ghost2525Ghost2525 Posts: 7
    @Kabam Miike will the war search be reset since many were knocked out of enlisted status or were unable to enlist do to the maintenance?

• It’s jacked up
  • allingutsallinguts Posts: 27
    Will we have free arena refills @Kabam Miike ? What about the fantastic invasion? Time is running out.
    ps: I’m not in an alliance, but for sure those need to be looked as well, I’m sure you guys are working on that
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★

Summoners,

We have pushed a fix for Alliance Quest (and Wars) that we believe has remedied the Repeated Fight Situation for Alliance Quests, and are working to fix the issue for Quests. While everything looks fine in our internal tests on the Live Server, for us to be sure this fix is working, we need as much data as possible.

Please report here if you are seeing any issues in Alliance Quests specifically in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167512/fix-for-repeated-fights-in-alliance-quests-input-needed

We will also be changing the Timers to 30 minutes very soon, as well as bringing iOS out of Maintenance.

Please note that this has NOT fixed the issue for Daily, Story, and Event Quests yet.

Thank you all for your help.

Are you going to personally wake up every officials living outside U.S. in order to start AQ? Also every player would be appreciated... 30 min timer is not enough, we (in Europe) can't simply start a new AQ before tomorrow morning. We are screwed
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    On IOS its worst fix, i fought thrice and yet same opponent is ready to fight and my health keep goin down
    Was this a fix? Or you were trying to make it worst?
    I uploaded video on my YouTube if u want to see what’s happening
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Badrose said:

Summoners,

We have pushed a fix for Alliance Quest (and Wars) that we believe has remedied the Repeated Fight Situation for Alliance Quests, and are working to fix the issue for Quests. While everything looks fine in our internal tests on the Live Server, for us to be sure this fix is working, we need as much data as possible.

Please report here if you are seeing any issues in Alliance Quests specifically in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167512/fix-for-repeated-fights-in-alliance-quests-input-needed

We will also be changing the Timers to 30 minutes very soon, as well as bringing iOS out of Maintenance.

Please note that this has NOT fixed the issue for Daily, Story, and Event Quests yet.

Are you going to personally wake up every officials living outside U.S. in order to start AQ? Also every player would be appreciated... 30 min timer is not enough, we (in Europe) can't simply start a new AQ before tomorrow morning. We are screwed
    would you really want a Kabam employee to call you to wake you up? :) I would be freaked out they got hold of my number somehow
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    This issue has meant that we will now be able to not top 300mil for this cycle of AQ, only reason this has happened is because of the bug. How will you compensate alliances in a similar scenario? We donate heavily for these map 7 and 6 crystals and the knock on affect of not finishing only 1 BG is substantial
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

Summoners,

Least elegant fix ever and doesn’t remedy groups that have players sleeping right now.

Great a 30 minute timer but I have to wait 8 hours for my allymate in Europe to unlink me. Can all links be taken down?
  • You guys work hard. Thank you for such quick response to this issue and open discussion with your players. Coding is seriously difficult. I’m sure you guys will make this right. We <3 the kabam team
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Starhawk said:

Badrose said:

Summoners,

would you really want a Kabam employee to call you to wake you up? :) I would be freaked out they got hold of my number somehow
    I don't care, I work with the U.S. so he can call me as I still have 6 hours before going to sleep :D Can't say the same for the other 29 players in my ally :P
  • Saint_Mart74Saint_Mart74 Posts: 84
    Why did some people see Doctor Doom in their crystal spins and others didn't? My heart goes out to those who spent a lot of money and didn't even see him in the rotation.
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    edited November 2019
    She's got electric boots, a mohair suit. You know i read it in a magaziiiiiine, oh ho~~
    B-b-b-b-Bennie and the Jets~

Edit: Wow, someone doesn't like Elton John.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 262 ★★★
    Maybe it’s your new area a backgrounds. Seems like since they started issues started. @Kabam Miike
  • ISO arenas don’t work.
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike what about the maintenance pushing people out of enlistment and missing a war??????
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Why did some people see Doctor Doom in their crystal spins and others didn't? My heart goes out to those who spent a lot of money and didn't even see him in the rotation.

what you see in the reel is for display purposes only. even if you don't see a champ it doesn't mean you have less of a chance than someone who does. the only thing that matters is who you land on in the end
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Does anyone know when all these issues are gonna be fixed?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Does anyone know when all these issues are gonna be fixed?

Even Kabam don't know when all the issues will be fixed.

Could be hours / days / months...
  • Major problem had full health and went to go into a fight and when fight started I lost more than half wtf.
  • EQ ISO looping fights over and over
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    What is your prestige?
    How competitive are you in mcoc? i.e. are you in a map 7 alliance? Plat 2 AW?
  • Why leave the game up when it’s still this bugged?
This discussion has been closed.