**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

While we're in Maintenance, let's Chat.

Comments

• We enlisted in war before our last war ended and now we’re not in a matchmaking process.
  • The only thing working semi right is AQ on ISO. All other content either kicks you out or restarts the same fight over and over
  • PalmsaucePalmsauce Posts: 2
    I’ve had a question/suggestion for a while in regards to war seasons and 5 game minimums.

Understanding the reasons why its in place, but also how it affects players who get kicked unfairly or to draft in stronger llayers before cutoff - I feel like players should get pro-rata compensation for the game they contributed to in any given war season.

For example if they play 3 wars, get 30% or the ally rewards for the season.
    If they play 6 they get 60%
    This helps players who get kicked on 4th war and miss out on a whole season because they cant join another ally in time, and also discourages ally hopping because even if you jump up a couple of levels you’ll still only get a % of rewards you contributed to.

Not sure if its feasible or if there is a downside but keen to hear opinions
  • My alliance lost the war because of the maintenance. What will happen?
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135
    Why aren't kabam replying to anything,not guesses for time no answer about compensation and no other answer too
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Just got through two fights in Fantastic event no problem. Hopefully it sticks. Playing on Android.
  • Curious if I can code for u guys I think I can code better than some of your guys and I have zero experience
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80

Webby72 said:

What’s your favourite champ added to the game because of their lore in game? Personally it’s got to be Ægon. You didn’t skimp on that character and I love it!

Morningstar, and now Guillotine 2099! The Fleur Du Mal/Guillotine storyline is my absolute favourite in our game.
    Can you tell me why guillotine wanted to help Morningstar. She said she was only evil because of the pain. But she was already evil that's why she was in that to begin with.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Still having issues with quests I have lost energy and health and units because I keep fighting the same people and
  • @Kabam Miike .....I wanna say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting halfway through an Event Quest, to only be bumped back to the beginning and having ALL of my champs have HALF of their energy gone! smh 🤔🤔🤔
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Still having issues with quests I have lost energy and health and units because I keep fighting the same people and

...and WHAT!?
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Posts: 35
    Sooooooooooo give me a free five star hahahahaha
    Is there any possible way we can get weapon x as a playable character? Please tell me yes
  • What the hell is going on! Arena is totally screwed up. Fight won all saying lost at end of fights! Lost streak had going. Can’t collect special rewards for daily quest. Never been so pissed at this game besides the overheating 2 years ago! Time to abandon this game like the person who sabotaged today!
  • Sorry guys, I will keep checking in here when I have a moment, but we're moving pretty fast on some stuff here right now.
  • Brutus2099Brutus2099 Posts: 52

We enlisted in war before our last war ended and now we’re not in a matchmaking process.

We have the same problem! Says we didn’t enlist and we did!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • The mechanics of gameplay aren’t functioning properly in ISO AQ. Parry, block, evade, etc fail randomly. Same issues there’s been since two updates ago and we’ve never received any compensation or fix yet.
    edited November 2019
    I think someone have hacked kabam server
    Server*
  • LordEmperorSlothLordEmperorSloth Posts: 23
    edited November 2019
    Just file a form to the support.
    i have to fight 3 times in a row to Spiderman....
    i hope to get a least a potion for losing health... Damn
  • Shut the game down, figure out what the hell
    Is wrong and fix it. Then start it when you know it’s fixed because this is flat out the craziest screwup in the games history. Almost everything is not responding to game inputs resulting in major loss of investment for players.
  • MetalJake said:

@Kabam Miike has the AI thrown a special attack while your were hitting into thier block? Or is that just for us

Actually I have the same problem a
  • StevMAN22StevMAN22 Posts: 19
    I posted this in general discussions as well, but anyway I can get my 68 fight streak in arenas redeemed bc the game being down but still online...?
  • Biggest issue that needs addressing is the AW matchmaking
  • RΛИDOMRΛИDOM Posts: 6
    Every arena i got 2000 5☆ & 200 6☆ shards.... but now i Will not get it..... so.....?

Sorry guys, I will keep checking in here when I have a moment, but we're moving pretty fast on some stuff here right now.

So how but that weapon x wolverine? It's way more important than the game bugged. Just kidding dude I can't imagine how crazy it is at work for you guys right now
  • 30 minute timers aren’t going to fix the fact that we are usually already in the second section of AQ map 5 before now. Y’all need better staff.
This discussion has been closed.