**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    PearlyWhitesPearlyWhites Posts: 39
    Not sure if this is related, but I can't claim the 4th villain special solo with the light crystal. Not even in my stash.
  • Options
    RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195
    @Kabam Miike

Alliance mates are having issues in AQ!!
  • Options
    JOLAR45JOLAR45 Posts: 12
    Loyalty Store is broken too. AW boosts aren’t there.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i can see another appreciation calendar from this outage. Honestly we should have a 2-month and 3-month calendar in addition to the 1-month calendar all the time. other games have such calendars....just saying.
  • Options
    RtomMADRtomMAD Posts: 195

• Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    We will be compensated after the gather data to review the compensation packages of previous compensations to see if they compare equally with what was compensated in those compensation packages of what was compensated compared to previous compensation at those times to reflect what they will compensate for this compensation package...did that just loop?
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    There’s not a lot they can do, and being Friday we won’t hear anything back till mid day Monday at earliest when **** really hits the fan. No arena, no quests, war is screwed, only AQ that is way off schedule and lots of point drops ! Better come up with something good, no **** compensation, full missed potential rewards for side quests and arenas while down at minimum
  • Options
    LuciusBryantLuciusBryant Posts: 63
    So I’m going to lose my win streak and 3X points in arenas because of this situation. Because Infobot said the game was back on. Any compensation coming from this debacle.
  • Options
    So the game is back up for IOS just can’t claim the rewards!! Ugh
  • Options
    StevMAN22StevMAN22 Posts: 19
    Not saying anything new, obviously the game is still down but online for some reason ...?? And because of this I “lost” two battles in an arena that I obviously won and lost my 68 fight streak. Can I somehow get this redeemed bc of the game being broken?
  • Options
    PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    edited November 2019
    RIP arena win streak
    No more playing!!

• Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I just tested the 4* arena. Won each fight but was logged out of game. Came back in to find it was the next fight. Went into the fight kicked me out and said I lost the fight. Did this 3 times on first round of basic 4* arena. I will not do anymore to assure I do not lose a big fight win streak.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I cant claim my mercenary summoner objective rewards, hope not to lose them, annoying fighting goldpool 30 times straight for nothing
  • Options
    Well I lost a 68 fight arena streak so I’m not pleased
  • Options
    The game is up however the bug seemed to persist and so they have only got a fix for AQ and AW fights at the moment
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Is this happening to anyone else? Not being able to claim rewards after maintenance?
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    Why are you all playing anything but aq? Mike clearly stated in his post that only aq and aw were fixed 🙄
  • Options

Summoners,

We have pushed a fix for Alliance Quest (and Wars) that we believe has remedied the Repeated Fight Situation for Alliance Quests, and are working to fix the issue for Quests. While everything looks fine in our internal tests on the Live Server, for us to be sure this fix is working, we need as much data as possible.

Please report here if you are seeing any issues in Alliance Quests specifically in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/167512/fix-for-repeated-fights-in-alliance-quests-input-needed

We will also be changing the Timers to 30 minutes very soon, as well as bringing iOS out of Maintenance.

Please note that this has NOT fixed the issue for Daily, Story, and Event Quests yet.

Thank you all for your help.

What is so confusing about this people?
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Is this happening to anyone else? Not being able to claim rewards after maintenance?

try 2-3 times and then go somewhere else in the game and then go back and try again. i've been able to get all my rewards. useless since i cant play the monthly quests but at least i dont have to worry about losing on the last day of the calendar
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Just went through a whole quest in eq no problem, so is it fixed?
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 108

Not sure if this is related, but I can't claim the 4th villain special solo with the light crystal. Not even in my stash.

Same cant claim just kicks me out of game
  • Options

AQ and AW are open exclusively. Read up.

The thing is I don’t jus hop on forums before the game lol. The game was down for like 7 hours, I hopped on when it finally worked and went to quests first and those were still down. So went to arenas and those are down too. If they didn’t fix everything then they shoulda jus kept the WHOLE GAME DOWN not jus “AW and AQ exclusively”
  • Options

StevMAN22 said:

AQ and AW are open exclusively. Read up.

The thing is I don’t jus hop on forums before the game lol. The game was down for like 7 hours, I hopped on when it finally worked and went to quests first and those were still down. So went to arenas and those are down too. If they didn’t fix everything then they shoulda jus kept the WHOLE GAME DOWN not jus “AW and AQ exclusively”
    they have to open certain game modes to get fast data so that they can fix the game. Shut the game down and we won't get anything fixed. AQ and AW are fixed for the most part. That logic is like saying x person has the flu, now x building must be completely evacuated. Doesn't make sense.
    Ya but they had the whole game offline for 7 hours soooooo what were they doing then? If not everything is working jus keep it offline, no?