**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Fights resetting [Merged Thread]

Comments

• To late my streak got ended by the game bug. DO PISSED!!!!!
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I decided to save myself another headache and tried the lowest side quest...and I had no problems! I guess I'll just slowly work my way up. It's better than nothing, I suppose.
  • Yes I'm experiencing it now, and it's very frustrating not being able to grind for your desired champ.
  • Savio444 said:

Just went through a whole quest in eq no problem, so is it fixed?

Don't think so. I can make progress in AQ now, so that seems fine so far. But I just tried again to make progress in the invasion I was stuck in and I'm still looping in the fight I was stuck on when this all started. Still persisting after force close and game reset, so I think that problem is still there (and the announcement said it hadn't been fixed yet).
  • My streak ended too. Trying to get a champ I don’t have and my streak is dead. Can’t play the arena either. This bug sucks!
  • Anch'io non riesco a giocare nell'arena
  • KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Fixed AW - wrong.
    1 and a half hours ago we were in matchmaking process. Since the outage fix update it was saying we didn’t enlist for AW. Now we have no war tomorrow and that is going to completely stuff up our AW season.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

quake seems frustrated too for the bug. it happened to me as well with the arenas
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    monthly quest works for me now. 3 different fights in a row so far
    The side quest appears to be working again. Full explored Normal and did one path of Master and Epic each with no issues at all.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Still getting repeatedly kicked out of the game :-(
  • This issue should now be Resolved for all Quests.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

This issue should now be Resolved for all Quests.

Side quest just went smoothly.

Arenas still getting worked on I guess
  • TUTUTU79TUTUTU79 Posts: 5
    Why did I lose the arena and have to play again from scratch?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

Epic Side Quest just worked properly. thnx
  • Cage_1 said:

U better give some sweet compensation and fast not in couple of days!😡😡

It won't be until next week at the earliest, unfortunately. We are working to do that as fast as we can, but we still have issues to resolve.
    Quests might be working but now I have a new bug: Thrice I've tried to claim a milestone (Mutant Combat) and it disconnected.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Arena is still broken... that is last to fix?

• Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74

Cage_1 said:

U better give some sweet compensation and fast not in couple of days!😡😡

It won't be until next week at the earliest, unfortunately. We are working to do that as fast as we can, but we still have issues to resolve.
    Do you ever get tired of having to explain this to people? It really amazes me at the demands being put out there
  • FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 93 ★★
    For arenas, what will you guys do to recover the lost time cause upto now I could have accumulated alot of points..??
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    So weird, my streak just got back to 56, really sure it was 0 before.. glitch ?? But still not able to do a proper fight. Always rematch rematch and error
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    edited November 2019

@Kabam Miike what about getting kicked out of enlistment and missing a war
  • Dino7878Dino7878 Posts: 32
    edited November 2019
    kabam, you are not addressing how you are handling arena. totally can't do anything in arena, close to half day gone. what is done on the 1st day is wasted. how are you answering this. your answer of "It won't be until next week at the earliest" regarding compensation, is not solving the arena and the real lift time people have spent on it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Dino7878 said:

kabam, you are not addressing how you are handling arena. totally can't do anything in arena, close to half day gone. what is done on the 1st day is wasted. how are you answering this. your answer of "It won't be until next week at the earliest" regarding compensation, is not solving the arena and the real lift time people have spent on it.

This.

Would appreciate some info about Arena. Totally not working, can't get a streak going, it throws you out with a PVP data error.