**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GausmanGausman Posts: 9
    No rewards for me either.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Glad I'm not alone.

Rough 24 hours for the game
  • KOTFOEKOTFOE Posts: 15
    Just today lost my streak on my arena and lost a lot in Aw and aq
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    KOTFOE said:

Just today lost my streak on my arena and lost a lot in Aw and aq

Same with me i also cant claim rewards it must be due to the Maintenance going i got a message in my inbox regarding this thing
    Freaking bs bro they better give us good rewards😂😂😂
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Same here
    Everything is bugged don’t claim any of your items in your stash they got deleted from my account
  • TheUnknownXTheUnknownX Posts: 11
    My fantastic family and foes rewards from special have been disappeared. Does anyone else have the same problem?
  • CycloneNinjaCycloneNinja Posts: 0
    edited November 2019
    I can’t seem to be able to collect the award for defeating 10 mercenaries and I’ve also tried the stash but it doesn’t work either
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    I keep on restarting my phone everytime I do something in order for it to go thru.

claim>restart>claim>restart>fight>restart>fight
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    I can't claim rewards for completing Fantastic Family and foes tasks. Anyone else having issues claiming rewards?
  • I can't claim my reward from the new monthly events
  • Gr8CornholioGr8Cornholio Posts: 87
    Disconnects when I try to claim rewards or open crystals
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    For me it shows the rewards unclaimed. But i have the rewards in my inventory. Check your crystals
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Same here.
    Can't claim 5/5 Fantastic Friends & Foes reward.
  • Keeps disconnection when I claim my milestone please sort this out Kabam.
  • SteWeeeeSteWeeee Posts: 4
    Same can't claim anything without a restart
  • RobaliRobali Posts: 4
    Soooooo, I love this game, but this is trash. Everytime you update, you introduce a million bugs. Literally no other game has these kinds of issues. Come on guys, get your poop in a group.
  • NiradNirad Posts: 21
    The resetting fights are fixed but still can't claim rewards for the milestones.
  • Lati840Lati840 Posts: 33
    I can't collect rewards from inbox as well as Alliance milestones rewards. This is happening with everyone in my alliance. This game is really broken right now.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Having the same issue here as well
  • Same here
  • DAREMOZEE7DAREMOZEE7 Posts: 5
    I completed the objectives but couldn’t not claim the reward. I closed the app, deleted and reinstalled but it still isn’t working.
  • シャドウシャドウ Posts: 30
    edited November 2019
    https://youtu.be/ue7dMHg9WOw

1:36 "ta ~ da!!!! ~"

Trying to claim the reward via your stash box will freeze the game for a bit, before kicking the player out completely.

QA testing without the salary. sigh.

(showing the above post on this discussion before recording my video)
    Again, apologies for the poor video quality. I'm just trying to stand my phone using a tissue box.
  • Insanegod619Insanegod619 Posts: 22
    We need major compensation as time and rewards that we need to progress has been lost. Units bc and other rewards
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Same problem here.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I can claim all the others bit not the villain ones please look into it
This discussion has been closed.